October 1

Gargamel turned into a werewolf for the first time in October of twice he will this month. He had a kind Beast potion, Mother Nature already started Brewing the kind Beast potion for October 31st so she could give it to him before the moon Rose so everyone can enjoy the Blue Moon without having to deal with a werewolf and have to outsmart one. Gargamel had to take his wolfsbane potion all month because of two full moons, and the Blue Moon having so much influence on him, that he wouldn't be any old werewolf should he forget to take a wolfsbane potion one single night in October, but the Blue Moon had powers to make him go into a fenrir werewolf, so big in werewolf form, that he would be as big as the whole house. Mother Nature was scared of this happening, but she made sure Gargamel's kept taking his wolfsbane potion. Then in the morning Gargamel saw the star Sirius at last. He also saw Orion, and later in the month he would make some statement about it. However he didn't get the idea of it just yet. Gargamel is enjoying the moon and Howling that it quietly as not to wake the neighbor. Mother nature in werewolf form, decided to sleep instead because it was a cold chilly night. Everyone else slept, but they went stargazing at 5 a.m. or 6 a.m. or so. Daylight was starting later oh, so some minor stargazing observations were possible now at 7 in the morning. Specifically all they could see was the brightest stars of Orion, as well as Venus and Sirius. However everyone had to go to school now that it was Daylight. Everyone had a good day at school, and therefore they were ready to have some good consequences for having good days.