November 19 (eclipse of the moon!)

The full moon came. Gargamel oh, Dorian, and Patrick all turned into werewolves. They received kind Beast potions. Mother Nature also took one herself. She turned into werewolf with them also. " we will be cut short tonight with a lunar eclipse! We're going to turn back at like 1 in the morning. And that's perfect, because in werewolf form it's kind of hard to use my telescope. This eclipse is going to be the best astronomy event we have seen yet!" "Yeah!" said Gargamel " And we will see Orion, who looks like a man sitting on the toilet mehehehehe!" Patrick then told Gargamel that if he ruins the lunar eclipse he will never be able to look at Orion ever again. Then Gargamel started saying that he loves Orion and that he is going to marry him. Sooner the eclipse started, and the four turn back into normal form. Then the four of them went to wake up the other sleepover people, since the eclipse was beginning. It was 1 in the morning. " this is going to be very very very very exciting!" Yelled out Chlorhydris. " it sure will be but I don't want to see Orion because Gargamel will say his joke!" Said Papa Smurf. Everyone went outside to see the partial eclipse started. chlorhydris was then reading that today would be International men's day, and that there was a magic wishing well that only would work if there was a lunar eclipse on International men's day. Chlorhydris saw could that make a wish to happen to any man she hates at the totality of the eclipse. She then snuck off. Everyone Then followed her into the woods. When they found her at the magic wishing well, she said " the eclipse is total now. Now it's time for my wish to be made. Powers of the magic wishing well, time to weave your magic spell, I have sacrificed the blood moon stone, and now I shall make my wish at last." " we must stop her!" Gargamel said. " yeah naturally, and something is suspicious about her." " magic wishing well, I wish for a world without Garga-" " stop right there!" Mother Nature yelled. Gargamel Mother Nature then found out that global warming was in Disguise as Chlorohydris. Gargamel then stole her Wish by wishing " I wish we were all back where we belong!" Then everyone got to observe the eclipse at totality for the remainder of the time. It wasn't a total eclipse, it was only 97.4% Eclipse. But it was enough to activate that magic wishing well. Everyone saw the eclipse end. " that was one great eclipse." Said Gargamel.