December 10

Everyone went stargazing the night of December 10th to the 11th to watch the Geminid meteor shower, the most active meteor shower of the year. There was a meteor sighted in a Ryan at 10 at night, and this was the first confirmed meteor of the night the moon was waning crescent now and only 19% full. Gargamel was excited for the meteor shower, and was excited to see bright meteors, and everyone hoped for fireballs to occur. Speaking of fireballs before they started watching the meteor shower, they went to the gas station to buy fireball candies. Gargamel of these candies, so everyone was forced to buy some for him. If they didn't buy them Gargamel would call them bad names. Mother Nature put a stop to that however, and she bought him a bunch of fireballs. That ended his vigorous need for Fireballs, but he ate them quickly. He therefore wanted more, but it was now midnight. Everyone some more meteors at 12 in the morning. Gargamel started ranting about Fireballs, but Mother Nature said that it was 12 in the morning in that no places that would have fire balls would be open now. Then Gargamel screamed at Mother Nature, however she tied him to the grass in Vines. Gargamel got mad and then remembered his Orion is a man sitting on the toilet joke, and then said Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet several times in a row to make mother nature even more angry, and then she let him out of the vines and forced him to go inside for that. Gargamel became very angry and tried to beat up mother nature, but she tied him to the inside of the house with fines. Gargamel then became angry and tried to break out of the vines with his own incisors, however he failed.