November 30

Despite it was sleeting on November 30th, the moon had enough power to make Gargamel go into a werewolf regardless. Mother Nature gave him a kind Beast potion, and everything went well afterwards. Gargamel slept in werewolf form, everybody prepared for their first good snow of the year, and the first good snow in a while, and then prepared to also set up for sledding and snowball fights and snowmen and stuff. It was going to be a fun day on December 1st. However everyone was sad that stargazing was not going to be able to occur at the night on the other hand too. Everybody enjoyed stargazing and it was a very fun activity to do. Getting to know about all the stars in the excitement and stuff. And Orion was one to welcome them. They also love seeing in the warm brightness of Sirius. However Gargamel is not feeling well, and that's why he was sleeping. Mother Nature was in werewolf form to sleep next to him. Gargamel had problems with migraine headaches. And especially when the weather has dramatic changes from warm and rainy to cold and snowy, these migraines can affect him very severely. However Gargamel was feeling well in a matter of hours, and was excited for the snow to come, as he loved to know so much that he would die if it didn't exist. At least he said he would die if it didn't exist. However he was getting ready to go sledding and have snowball fights build snowmen and have fun and throwing snow in there randomly throwing snow at people for no reason. However then he went back to bed because it was late at night and everyone else was asleep. Then the eclipse started, Gargamel before he could go back to bed turn back into a human, and then he felt the eclipse, and then when it ended he had to go through another painful transformation. Thankfully the kind Beast potion was still in effect. Therefore Gargamel would not attack anyone while they were sleeping.