January 10

The sleepover people went stargazing on January 10th, but Gargamel went to a bar again. He came home drunk once again. " I'm Elliot Abrams, the US envoi for Venezuela. Also Orion is sitting on the toilet while drinking beer. Speaking of beer time to take another sip of my beer." Mother Nature however took his beer and Spilled it all over the ground. Then Gargamel got mad and turned her into a flower using her spring wand. Then she took her winter wand and turned him into a snowflake. Then Gargamel took her Ottumwa and then turned her hair and face in to Autumn Leaves. Mother Nature then got really angry. She then took her summer wand and raised his temperature then turned his nose into a daffodil with her spring one. With the summer wand, she noticed she went too far, and Gargamel had to go inside. Mother Nature was feeling bad about what she did. However she knew Gargamel deserved what he deserved for turning her into a flower. Gargamel had hyperyexia, a very very high body temperature. His temperature was 108 and he had to go to the hospital. He was in the hospital but got well within two days which was amazing and a miracle. Also the sleepover people enjoyed Orion while he was gone without his jokes. How's the winds Gargamel got back he immediately started his jokes up again, and this infuriated mother nature, but Mother Nature made sure she kept her cool this time. Then Gargamel took her spring one and turned himself into a flower. Mother nature took her spring wand and reverse the effects. Gargamel was upset and said he wanted to turn himself into a flower and let someone pick him so he could be dead. Mother nature said that type of stuff is unnecessary.