March 14

The clocks turned forward. This meant trouble for stargazing. The sun was now sitting at 7:30. The sleepover people were absolutely angered by his aunts rules now. Orion would be gone the scene for an hour and night. And he would be gone very soon. Sleepover people did not have enough at all of his great Beauty. However Gargamel was angered by this, so he couldn't say his Orion as a man sitting on the toilet joke very soon. However he invented a new joke saying that Orion would get flushed down the toilet. To that mother nature tied him to his bed and Vines and was very very very very very angry with him. Patrick was upset because he could not see Sirius for much longer. Sirius would be gone in May and so would Orion. Then they wouldn't be back until July and August respectively. Everyone was getting really angry by his aunt's rules, and hope they be home ASAP. However things weren't going in their favor. Patrick's parents were still cleaning the house. They were still remodeling it. Everyone was so angry that his parents were taking so so so long and taking their sweet old time. Patrick started getting mad at his mother for no reason because of this at times. However they would return home hopefully in a few months at the latest. Whether they get to go stargazing much or not, they hope they'd be able to do something about these rules at least. However they could not do anything, Patrick's aunt refuse to change the rules. She then made a rule of no electronics in the bedroom. Everyone became absolutely sick of her now after this. However she remained Patrick's favorite aunt, despite he got sick of her rule of that no electronics in the bedroom.