May 16

Everyone got up early that morning, around 3:30 Sunday morning. However, it was cloudy, because Mother Nature knew that some rain was needed. Then everyone went back to sleep. As for the lunar eclipse, it made time seem to drag so long, because everybody was so excited for it. Every single hour felt like a million billion trillion years. Before they knew it though, it was twilight, and the moon was coming up. "There's the full moon. I can feel the werewolf transformation coming on!" Gargamel said. Gargamel, Patrick, Mother Nature, and Dorian all turned into werewolves, but they only would be in werewolf form for an hour and a half. Then the eclipse started and they changed back. Then everyone gathered together to see the moon. Eventually partially eclipse started, and then before they knew it, it was a full blood moon. Then the eclipse started to end, but Mother Nature had them back in bed. However, mother nature, dorian, gargamel, and Patrick turned back into werewolves in their sleep. However, they were in human form again already by the time they woke up, because by the time they woke up, it was about 7:00 a.m. Patrick then immediately got dressed, because he realized how late for school he was going to be if he didn't start getting dressed immediately. And then Patrick was off to school. But while Patrick was at school, Gargamel caused trouble. Gargamel Drew a picture of him and Orion wedding on the wall. Not only that, Orion was sitting on the toilet. Mother Nature saw what Gargamel is doing, she became infuriated about it, and then she told Patrick about it when Patrick got home from school. Patrick then punished gargamel, and said he was not allowed to go stargazing until the second anniversary of their first Twilight recording.