August 3

Gargamel woke everyone up to see Orion and the perseids again on August 3rd in the morning. Everyone was amazed how many stars there were, but there were clouds this time. However Gargamel still got to see Orion, and he said that Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Mother Nature got really angry and she threatened to make it cloudy for years. Patrick tried to make Mother Nature down, but she tried to turn him into a constellation. When she did, Patrick shot a bunch of heart stars in her face. Mother nature was covered in burns after this, then turned him back into a normal human. Then Patrick shook the Stardust off him. He then threatened to turn mother nature into a star. She then yelled out Patrick the star because SpongeBob has a friend Patrick Star, and she was also making crazy jokes on him about Patrick Star. Gargamel kept yelling that Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Then he came over to Mother Nature and found that she was drunk. He was drunk also. So the two then started yelling out random things that Patrick together. Patrick then got angry. Meanwhile father time had already adopted Gargamel's joke months ago when Orion was in the evening apparition, and then he and Gargamel started yelling it out in the middle of the night. Thankfully they were in a cemetery, because they were loud enough to Wake the Dead. But at least the dead didn't wake up for real. Patrick gave Mother Nature a potion that would make her not drunk, and then when she was no longer drunk she knew that Gargamel and father time will causing trouble. She then punish them both by sending them home into bed. Gargamel and father time tried to resist, but Mother Nature tied them to bed in Vines.