May 7

The sleepover people were so sick of Patrick's aunts rules, especially the going to bed at 9 rule, that they decided to skip stargazing and wait till they be back home. However when Mercury was coming, they decided to make an exception. They went to see Mercury that evening, it was back in the evening sky, and when Gargamel side, he immediately still somehow remembered his Mercury is a quicksilver Planet joke and it immediately Spilled Out. Mother Nature became Furious and tied him to his bed and Vines. However some good news would be coming this month. However it would start with Patrick getting sick, which was some bad news, and then a rocket launch was coming up, and that was going to bring some more good news and good vibes. And they got to see all kinds of amazing things, but the rocket launch wound up being a bust. It did not turn out well when it finally launched on May 16th. Meanwhile, Patrick finally would be able to visit his parents on the weekends. With this being true, everyone prayed that Skies would be clear for these time so they can finally finally go stargazing for real for once at last. However on the first weekend, didn't look very good, it stayed cloudy. It even rained some after they returned back to Patrick's aunt's house. It poured the when it did come in over an inch of rainfall occurred. Everyone was now getting sick already of Mother Nature's rain Creations, but she said it's for their own good if they want to get chanterelles and other mushrooms anytime soon.