December 12

It was time to watch the Geminids again. A little bit of unexpected clearing between 12 a.m. and 3 a.m. December 12, they got to see three meteors in that time frame. It was a beautiful night. Orion was setting, and Gargamel thought at the angle Orion was that it looked like an odd Pepper or something. Then he said Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Mother Nature then got very ticked off, and became Furious. She then tied him to bed with vines, however Gargamel saw 1 more meteor near aldebaran before the skies got cloudy. Then everyone went to sleep, and Patrick try to make a giant cookie the next day but it caught on fire. However Patrick was not disappointed by how his next cookie turned out. It turned out delicious, and his mother wanted some. However everyone else was demanding for some. However Patrick could not do that and had to share it with his mother because his mother was greedy. However Patrick shared it with her anyway despite this. Anyways it was cloudy for the Geminid Peak night, which was the very next night. Nobody saw any meteors through the clouds, which was unfortunate, however also fortunate on the other hand cuz should have one been able to come out through the meteor would have been close enough to the surface of the Earth to cause problems when it exploded as a fireball. Kind of like that same one in 2013. However Mother Nature was glad for her creation to be in place, because of Gargamel's Orion is a man sitting on the toilet joke, and because sleepover people were trying to be up all night again and she did not want that to start up again. So she was glad that this has happened and it it has stopped at last. The sleepover people weren't going to get to see the ursids next either, and the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn was coming up, mother nature was praying her Creations wouldn't come or global cooling wouldn't make a giant snow storm on that day. That is because she wanted the sleepover people to get a chance to see it because it'll be the closest conjunction until the sleepover people will be old in their late 70s and early 80s in the 2080s. But with all this going on, December was an active month for astronomy, so everyone was ready for it to continue with its good vibes.