July 27th 2024

Everyone was excited to go stargazing, it hasn't been done in a while. For the past night or so everyone has attempted to pull up an all-nighter, but failed. Patrick couldn't stay awake. Gargamel however, would still wake everyone up after 5 hours of sleep to see Orion. He said his Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet joke, however, he hasn't been saying it as much lately, which is great. Mother nature would only have to hear it once every few days, still frequently, but, not as much. His obsessions with Orion and the star Sirius have decreased this year. He's been more into hiking and walking than stargazing this year. But everybody wants to see the meteor showers as usual. With Patrick starting college in a few weeks this is the last really good stretch of nights with a good opportunity of stargazing. They were praying that Bedford would be clear. Gargamel is very excited, he can't wait another minute to get to Bedford. In fact, this is a partial factor into why he hasn't been saying his Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet joke as much so far this month. "I can't wait to see the dark skies in bedford. Patrick said he's going to try to get his old phone to charge somehow, so that we can take astrophotography there! I can't wait! Since his phone no longer functions for other reasons, that's the only reason he's going to try and charge it. I want to get Astrophotography, we haven't done it in almost a year, I missed the fun and joy of it. Stargazing seems just empty and depressing without astrophotography, so that we have the stargazing moments with us forever.

That night, everybody saw one meteor, but as normal, everybody literally crashed before midnight, including patrick, but they did wake up at 4:30 to see Orion as usual also. However, Patrick was planning on making a whole entire gallon of coffee to share amongst the sleepover people so that everybody could pull up an all-nighter for the night of the 28th into the 29th.