Eleven

"Where's Soobin!" Yeonjun asked Yeji.

"I don't know he just left, maybe he went home."

"Without me?" He asked and then bit his lip. Was the song that bad, did he not like it?

"Maybe he's just having a bad day." Olivia spoke and Yeonjun glared at her.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Soobin invited-"

"Ever since you came around Soobin's been acting weird. What did you do?" He snapped at her.

"Jun calm down." Hyunjin said grabbing his arm and he yanked it away.

"Soobin is mine do you hear me? So stay away from him!" He moved past her rushing out of the building taking the next taxi home.

When he did get there Soobin was nowhere to be found. He tried calling but he didn't answer, he sent texts with no respond.

Yeonjun sighed and sat down. "What is wrong with us? Why is he ignoring me?" He asked himself sitting back on the couch.

He started to think and then called one person who definitely knew where he was.

"Hello?"

"Hueningkai."

"Oh." He let out a sigh. "It's you."

Yeonjun frowned. "What do you-"

"What do you want?"

"I...where's Soobin? He's been acting weird and he left my performance without saying anything."

"He's here with me, he wanted to spend a couple of days over here."

"But why?"

"Honestly you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that to Binnie, he's been good to you and you betrayed him."

"Kai I...I don't know what you're talking about what did I do?"

He sucked his teeth. "Forget it, just leave him alone right now he's really upset." And then he hung up.

Yeonjun stared at his phone astonished. Hueningkai had never given him the cold shoulder before and Soobin was upset? What did he do, did he say something wrong?

He didn't forget their anniversary, that was next month and he knew that for sure.

...

Yeonjun didn't see Soobin for four days.

Four days he stayed home alone without him, sleeping in bed without him, eating without him and he hated it. He called Kai everyday begging to talk to him but the younger wouldn't allow it.

He was currently sitting on the couch holding a tub of ice cream, his face tear stained as he watched the Titanic. It was getting late, he wanted to sleep but he couldn't knowing that his Soobin was upset because of him.

His head suddenly shot in the direction of the door when he heard it unlocking. It slowly opened and he stood seeing Soobin walk in.

"Soobin." He went over to him and paused.

His eyes seemed to look through him, dark circles under them, his black hair fell straight over his eyes, he looked exhausted and it looked like he had been crying.

"I was worried about you." Yeonjun spoke quietly.

Soobin didn't say anything, he just walked past him and Yeonjun's lips parted as he watched him.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked.

Soobin kept walking.

"Binnie please talk to me." He grabbed his arm. "What did I do?" He was desperate.

Soobin snatched his arm away and looked at him.

"What's going on with you and Mingi?"

Yeonjun frowned. "What?"

"Don't play dumb with me Yeonjun. You've been lying to me for months now, that night, you told me you were going to study with a friend but Ryujin called me and told me you were supposed to be at band practice! You were with him weren't you?"

Yeonjun shook his head. "N-No I-"

"You changed the password to your phone, you've been sneaking around hanging out with Mingi. I saw you!"

He took his phone out and showed him the pictures.

"Me and Olivia followed you that night. You kissed him?"

Yeonjun looks up at him and shook his head.

"It's...it's not what you think I-"

"You what? You've been sneaking around, hiding things from me! Like this!" He took out the id and gave it to him. "Who the hell is Daniel and why is your face there?"

"How did you-"

"The phone number that keeps calling and texting, is that another ex I don't know about or something? And that box I found in the closet with the lock!"

Yeonjun was trembling and he tried to blink away his tears.

"Soobin I-"

"Don't." He shook his head. "I don't deserve this, I didn't deserve to get cheated on. I've stuck by you for years and this is what I get. I've loved you with all of me and I trusted you!"

"You can trust me I was doing this for you."

"Yeah because kissing another guy helps me so much Yeonjun." He leaned against the wall, his legs felt like they would give out any moment. "I didn't doubt you, not when they said you were cheating...I wouldn't believe it, there's no way you'd do that to me. Then I saw you."

Yeonjun stayed quiet for a moment, he didn't know how to tell him the truth.

"I didn't know it would hurt so much, I didn't know it would end like this."

"End?" Yeonjun took his hand. "What do you mean end Soobin, end what?"

Soobin pulled his hand back and moved away from him. "I'm sorry Yeonjun."

"Binnie-"

"I can't do this." He went to walk away but Yeonjun hugged him.

"Please don't do this I swear it's not what you think let me prove it to you I'd never betray you like that!" He cried. "Just don't leave me please!"

Soobin wiped away his own tears, could he trust anything that he said but then again this was the guy he was going to marry. He wanted closure.

"Fine." He pried his arms off and faced him. "Explain."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm so tired you guys might have to put a pause on Passion Fruit for a bit I'm sorry