FIFTY

Don't kill me I do love you I'm serious 😭
Enjoy some emotional music above to set the mood a beautiful instrumental of 0X1=LOVESONG
💛💛💛

Soobin pulled the trigger without letting him say another word and killed him.

His father was finally dead.

Yeonjun watched as life left his eyes and his body went limp. The corner of his lips twitched up and he laughed.

"Y-You did it." Yeonjun leaned back against the wall. "You did it." He closed his eyes letting out a sigh.

Soobin dropped the gun and fell to his knees panting heavily.

"It's finally over. I'm free."

Soobin looked at him as he bled from his stomach.

"We gotta go, we need to land this plane. You need help." He helped him up and they went to the front. Dr. Hwang was dead, it looked like a bullet ricochet off something and hit him during the fight.

Before they sat down he saw something beeping on it. Yeonjun heard it and gasped.

"Get back!" He pulled him and they fell as the controls exploded and a louder beeping went off, indicating that the plane was going down and the smell of gas filled their noses.

"Damn it!" He yelled and saw the controls were fried. "There has to be a parachute."

He stumbled to the back and Yeonjun watched him as he searched quickly.

"I found them!" But he continued to keep staring down at something, making Yeonjun confused.

"What's wrong?" He turned around and-

"There's...there's only one." He sank back to the floor and started to laugh as he stared at it. "There's only one."

Yeonjun closed his eyes. "We don't have that much time." He hears him say.

He opens his eyes seeing Soobin walk over to him.

"Quickly Yeonjun put it on, you have to jump." He helps him up and starts to put it on him, and Yeonjun doesn't fight nor does he scream he lets Soobin put it on him.

"Hurry, go!"

Yeonjun looked at him, the loud blaring in the back faded into silence as he stared into his eyes. He could see Soobin yelling something at him, he could see the panic and fear in his eyes. Then he pressed their lips together, Soobin's eyes fluttered closed and he relaxed holding him.

Chaos around them as they fell thousands of feet in the air.

Yeonjun pulled away and smiled at him.

"Thank you Soobin, for loving me."

Then he pushed him.

Soobin's eyes widened and he screamed, reaching out for Yeonjun as he smiled at him, a single tear falling from his left eye.

Because in their blissful moment Yeonjun managed to slip the parachute onto Soobin instead.

Yeonjun coughed up blood and sank to the floor glancing at his dad's body. "Well played asshole."

Soobin watched the last moments before the plane exploded and like the plane his heart burst in his chest, and burned down that day.

Soobin safely made it to the ground and as soon as he did he fell to his knees and let out a pain filled scream. He pulled at his hair and punched the ground, he was so angry and didn't know what to do.

It took a few minutes but Beomgyu and Isabelle found him with the police.

"Soobin!" Beomgyu limped over to him and dropped to his knees ignoring the pain. He's felt worse. "What happened? Where is he?"

Soobin looked at him and his eyes said everything. Beomgyu shook his head.

"N-No...no it's not true." Isabelle covered her mouth as she also felt the ground start to sway under her.

Beomgyu pushed him. "You liar!" He yells. "Where is Daniel?"

Soobin let's him hit him in the chest crying his eyes out and when he is finally too weak to hit him anymore he falls against his chest and Soobin hugs him as he cries.

"It should've been me, I'm sorry." He chokes out.

Soobin shakes his head. "No...it was supposed to be me."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

😃😃😃