FORTY ONE

Soobin panted heavily as he slowly picked himself off the floor.

"You...you surprised me." Luca says also holding his side while picking himself off the floor.

"For Yeonjun I can get through a lot." Soobin says and stumbling over to him with a gun.

He points it at him and Luca scoffed.

"You don't have the balls. Do you know what happens when you kill someone?" Luca asks. "You can't go back, their blood is on your hands. Forever, can you handle that type of guilt?"

"You are a horrible person..." He sighs. "And you're right, I'm not like you or them but Yeonjun means more to me than a good nights rest." He pulled the back piece of the gun down.

"O-Okay okay okay look I know where he took him, I'll show you."

"No. You're gonna tell me."

"The basement, he's in the basement okay?"

Soobin smirked. "Thank you for your cooperation." He found handcuffs and cuffed him to the desk before running out of the room.

...

Sweat dripped down Yeonjun's face, his skin pale and his body weak. He lost count of how many times his dad shocked him, things were becoming fuzzy.

Yeonjun's eyes slowly opened and he smiled at him.

His father didn't like that and Yeonjun knew he felt like he was losing.

"Stop. Smiling."

"Make me." He spit at him and Dongjun hit him in the face cutting his cheek. "You hit like a bitch!" He shocked him again and Yeonjun screamed once more before his body relaxed and he couldn't figure out why he hadn't passed out yet.

"Stop." He says weakly. He bites his lip. "That's not me anymore I'm not like that Yeonjun isn't like that anymore stop it."

"I see." He found his advantage. "The masochist side of you is coming out huh?" Yeonjun glared at him. "You are remembering your old self is that what it is? The one who liked the feeling of taking someone's life?"

"No." He shook his head. "I never liked it."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

His father pressed the taser into his side and Yeonjun screamed.

"Say it."

"N-No AAH!" His vision was becoming blurry.

"You...you are a freak."

Yeonjun slowly picked his head back up.

"This...this is why mom left us." His father glared at him. "Because she was tired of being around a pathetic, heartless, piece of shit! You call yourself a man?" He laughed. "I'm looking at a scared little boy who's threatened by his on son!"

Dongjun punched him in the stomach and Yeonjun gasped for breath and then felt his hands wrap around his neck squeezing hard.

Yeonjun whimpered and tried to move but couldn't. His eyes gathered with tears and the room started to go dark.

He thought about Soobin and how horrible he felt that he had showed him this, and his mom and brother suffered because of him. He was dying and all he could do was hope the people he wronged would forgive him.

His eyes slowly closed.

BANG!

Dongjun jumped and let go seeing Soobin run inside.