THIRTY THREE

Soobin was staring off into space while Taehyun chatted his head off about the party he didn't see him at because he came late.

"SOOBIN!"

He jumped and watched as a very angry Yeonjun was walking very quickly towards him.

"Y-Yeonjun uhh-" he sees the angry tears as he gets closer and then he's in front of him. He has this look that's a mixture of hurt and betrayal.

Then he raises his hand as if he was going to hit him and he stops and drops his hand back by his side.

"I hate you." He whispers before throwing the ring at him. He turned around and walked away wiping the tears from his face.

"What did you do?" Taehyun asked.

"I...I fucked up." Did Yeonjun remember?

He hears his best friend sigh. "I'm only saying this because I care about you and Yeonjun. But whatever is going on with you, get over it. You keep hurting him for no reason and whether you accept it or not you are hurting yourself too. We can all see that you aren't serious about Olivia and you don't look at her or treat her the way you treated Yeonjun. Anyone could tell from blocks away that you loved him and you still do. So stop being a bitch and talk to him correctly and maturely like an adult!"

And he was completely right.

...

Yeonjun was walking home when he was suddenly grabbed and pushed against a wall.

"What the fuck?"

"Gimme your wallet."

"Fuck off let go of me!" He tried fighting him off but he was at a disadvantage, he was still crying from earlier and was completely caught off guard because of it. "L-Let go!"

"Give it to me!"

"I don't have it let go!" He yelled back at him.

"Fucking liar!" He threw him to the ground and when he tried to get up to run he grabbed his hair pulling him back to the ground.

"HEY!" Soobin ran over and punched him in the jaw, an instant knock out.

Yeonjun panted and Soobin helped him up.

"Come on." He pulled him away and went down the street.

It suddenly clicked that Yeonjun was with Soobin and he snatched his hand away.

"Don't touch me."

"I need to talk to you it's important."

"No! I want nothing to do with you."

"It's about our breakup!" He yelled and Yeonjun froze staring at him.

"...what?"

"I...I haven't been truthful. I need to explain everything so please, let me do this or I'll regret it forever."

He could tell Soobin was serious and Yeonjun slowly nodded. "Fine."

...

Olivia gets the spare key from the flower pot and unlocks the door to Soobin's house.

"Hey babe!" She greets as she takes her shoes off and walks over to him, he was standing in the kitchen staring blankly at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, how was your day?"

"Good, I had a lot of fun in my art class today." She says.