[7] Challenge 12

Last time on The Radish Reunion Comp, we played Family Feud! After the first round, Santa's High Hoes had a huge lead, but The Unified Imposters of Radish Land were able to catch up in the second round. Even so, Santa's High Hoes still won, and the members of UIRL had to vote one of their own off. After a bunch of complicated twists involving some Double Votes, an Immunity Idol, some Minus One Votes, and the only votes being between Alvin and Stab, nobody was eliminated. Also, the Fuckboys officially broke up. What will happen today? Find out right now, on The Radish Reunion Comp!

~~~

Remaining Competitors (17):

Santa's High Hoes (10): Andrew, Anna, Collin, Dagger, Ender, Kidd, Luna, Rymle, Sky, Tech

The Unified Imposters of Radish Land (7): Aj, Alvin, Dark, Fall, Glitch, Poke, Stab

~~~

We spun the wheels of mysteries normally this time. Dagger spun the wheel of fortune and got to reveal one contestant's vote from the last elimination. She chose to reveal Alvin's vote publicly, which was for Stab. Ender spun the wheel of misfortune and lost five Radish Points.

Then it was twist time once again. We decided to merge the two teams, which means the competition is once again a free-for-all. Some of the contestants were upset by this, others were happy, and some were indifferent.

The first challenge of the merge was an interesting one: we skipped the challenge part and got right to voting. But this time, all the contestants had to vote publicly. All Radish items were null for this challenge.

The competitors were bewildered by this challenge. Never in the history of the comps have they had to vote publicly (sometimes their votes were revealed, but always after eliminations). They were all a bit weary on who they should vote for.

Some contestants voted right away, some waited until the very last second to vote (@poke) 😠 Some contestants voted for themselves or voted for someone as a joke. This was probably to avoid compromising themselves and exposing who they really wanted eliminated.

I gotta give it to the contestants, that was a pretty smart move. I figured this would be a very dramatic challenge because of the public votes, but it was actually pretty chill the whole time.

Almost every contestant received at least one vote, either from themselves, as a joke, or for the reason "I don't really talk to you." But in the end, Dark had the most votes, with a total of four.

BUT there was a twist. We didn't actually tell the contestants what they were voting for. The competitor with the most votes actually received immunity (Dark), and then they all had to vote again (normally this time, so in private) for anyone except Dark to be eliminated.

Some of the contestants actually caught onto this, or at least knew something was up when my original explanation didn't mention elimination. A few of them thought the vote had something to do with teams. But nope.

Anyway, they went back to regular voting. Dark asked everybody why they voted for him (even though they unknowingly gave him immunity). Luna said it was for the meme, and Stab said he didn't, even though Dark tried to turn on him in the last elimination. 👀

During regular voting time, Dagger publicly stated she was going to vote for Glitch because he's the "strongest competitor." She then said not to agree with her and only vote who you want to vote. Ender said he was going to vote Kidd again because he doesn't know him very well. Rymle said he was voting for himself.

Also during voting time, the contestants tried to start a revolution (again). Obviously they failed, because my rule will never be undermined. I squashed out all revolu—

Sjejdjejxbwjxbwbxjw cjwnciwndnwjx dnejxnejxbwxjbw

Hey guys, it's Rebel. Remember when Todd was talking about a revolution last paragraph? Yeah, it happened. So now Thomas and I are in charge :D

To explain further, the votes were down to Aj and Alvin, but Thomas and I were inspired by the revolution. We thought about it, and decided to do some discord hax to gain power over Todd and vote him out instead.

In conclusion, Aj and Alvin are both safe, and Todd is eliminated.

~~~

Todd's Stats
Confessions: 0
Radish Points: 0
Votes: N/A
Place: N/A

~~~

Thanks for being overthrown, Todd!

His last words were: "YOU CANNOT ELIMINATE ME! I AM A GOLDEN GOD! I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS! I SHALL UNLEASH MY FURY UPON YOU ALL LIKE THE CRASHING OF A THOUSAND WAVES! I WILL BE BACK"

Ahaha. Anyway, we'll be in charge until Todd does an uno reverse, so sit back and enjoy.

~~~

Confessions:
Luna: 8
Dagger: 5
Glitch: 2
Stab: 1

~~~

Seventeen contestants still remain

Seventeen contestants still remain. What else will the merge bring? Will Todd ever come back into power? And when will someone actually be eliminated? Find out next time, on the Radish Revolution Comp!

~ Rebel and Thomas