Kik Comp 6

If you didn't know about this, please don't get excited. You can't join it.

Season 6 is called Radish Stars: The Final Chapter. 20 of the best competitors from the past 5 seasons have been invited back for one final season.

Yes, I lied about last season being the last one. Technically, it was the last one that anyone could sign up for. Because this comp is invite-only.

If you have participated before and were not invited, please don't be offended. I did have trouble choosing who to invite and who not to invite.

You may have noticed that seasons 1-5 were unpublished. That's because this season is a mix up of the past five seasons. With the chapters unpublished, the contestants can't use this book to help with challenges.

I enjoy making things difficult.

Anyway, let's meet the 20 contestants.

@WattpadUsername - Name {prior seasons participated in}

@Digital_King - JT {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

@Choco_Gurl_19 - Choco {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

@Warship005 - Alvin {1, 2, 3, 5}

@TheSilentKiller- - Leo {1, 3, 4, 5}

@Cooolboymen - Dark {1, 3, 4, 5}

@ThomasPaul61 - Thomas {2, 3, 4, 5}

@VennTheSW - Venn {2, 3, 4, 5}

@AnnaRooma - Anna {3, 4, 5}

@imglitch123 - Glitch {3, 4, 5}

@jim08-25 - Jimmie {3, 4, 5}

@companionDonnaNoble - Chess {3, 4, 5}

@PikachuandMeowth - Kelsey {3, 4, 5}

@NashPrimoBesana - Sky {4, 5}

@RCatFire77 - Ry {4, 5}

@SirWattofPad - Stab {4, 5}

@Gryffin444 - Poke {4, 5}

@cdudeman - Collin {4, 5}

@Archer572 - Andrew {4, 5}

@ultimitecreative - Cole {5}

@Rocknrebel44 - Rebel {1}

Andrew, Dark, and Kelsey were not in the first 20 picks for Radish Stars. But, Corey, Aj, and Naomi declined the invitation, so I went to these three to take their places.

Also, there is no cohost this season. That means I can rig all I want!

But I'm not going to. First of all, I still feel bad about rigging the past five seasons. Second of all, people obviously notice when I rig, so everyone would hate me more if I did. And third of all, I'm too busy to rig anyway. I barely have time to host this season.

So yeah. This season will be completely rig-free.

A few days after creating the group chat, I announced the theme of this comp with a picture.

Most of the contestants seemed to be excited about this theme. This is what I told them:

The two teams this season will be the heroes and the villains. But the question is: Which one are you?

The next day, they found out the answer to that question. I announced the two teams before announcing the first challenge.

Here are the teams:

Heroes
Stab
Kelsey
Andrew
Anna
Poke
Glitch
Ry
Leo
JT
Sky

Villains
Choco
Alvin
Cole
Thomas
Jimmie
Collin
Dark
Chess
Venn
Rebel

VillainsChocoAlvinColeThomasJimmieCollinDarkChessVennRebel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who will win? Find out as the contestants compete in Radish Stars: The Final Chapter!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist