[2] Challenge 6

Last time on Radish's School of Kik, the students played "Guess the Block". Rebel sent zoomed in, black and white photos of blocks in Minecraft. Whoever got the most correct first won immunity. It was close between Chan and Choco, but, in the end, Chan won immunity. Although almost everyone voted Alvin, he had randomly been given a homework pass (immunity idol). Because of this, Thomas was eliminated. What thrilling challenge will the students do today? Find out right now, on Radish's School of Kik!

***

Before the challenge started, two foreign exchange students joined our class!

Their names are Hood and Dimitri.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chan had a huge argument with Hood that involved a lot of cussing. Otherwise, Hood didn't speak much.

Dimitri, on the other hand, spoke plenty, but he was pretty nice to everyone. Much different than that ominous confessional he sent me earlier.

Anyway, then it was challenge time.

The contestants had 24 hours to find a comment about penguins on "A Minecraft Story". Whoever was last to find the comment was eliminated.

The comment was by TheTwoTs, said "Penguins are pretty cool", and was on chapter 58.

I was the one who made that comment, but I did it with that account because none of the students are following it and wouldn't find the comment very easily.

Anyway, David found the comment first, and then some other people did. I don't remember the order. But in the end, the only people who hadn't found it were Hood and Brain.

Since I didn't want to do a double elimination, I had the Roll Bot on Kik decide who was eliminated. The Roll Bot is basically a randomizer.

Anyway, the Roll Bot chose Brian to be eliminated.

What luck.

Brian was expelled from Radish's School of Kik.

~

Brian's Stats

Number of Confessionals: 1

Number of Missed Challenges: 2

Number of Votes for him: 0

~

Thanks for participating, Brian!

Brian demanded a re-roll, saying it wasn't fair.

Even though Roll Bot is literally the fairest way possible since it's completely random, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I told him that he should have done the challenge. He had more excuses, but I wouldn't hear them.

~

Number of Confessionals This Challenge

Alvin: 1

Brian: 1

Choco: 1

Dimitri: 1

~

Did anything else happen? Don't think so.

Six remain. Again. What more do I have in store for the students? Will Hood and Chan continue to fight? Is Dimitri really the villain we thought him to be? And will I think of one more question to say here? Find out next time, on Radish's School of Kik!

Class dismissed!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist