[6] Challenge 17

Last time on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter, the final four had to build something in Minecraft that incorporated elements from the six seasons of Radish's Kik Comps. Rebel's build ended up being the best, so she got to decide who was eliminated again. Just like season 5, Anna was chosen to be eliminated in the final four. It's the final three: our biggest villains and the two floaters. Who will make it to the finale? Find out right now, on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter!

~~~

Remaining Stars (3): Thomas, Dark, Rebel

~~~

It's the final three. You know what that means.

Wattpad Scavenger Hunt time!

The final three had four days to find as many of the items on the list as they could. The contestant with the least items correct would be eliminated, and the other two would move on to the finale. Each contestant also had the opportunity to use one hint, but it could only be used on one item.

Since it's the last one, I made this scavenger hunt the most difficult one yet. All items could somehow be found through my profile, except (probably) 1-5. Those had to be from memory.

Here are the items on the sixth Wattpad Scavenger Hunt, with the answers in parentheses.

1. An item from the first Wattpad Scavenger Hunt (answers will vary)

2. An item from the second Wattpad Scavenger Hunt (answers will vary)

3. An item from the third Wattpad Scavenger Hunt (answers will vary)

4. An item from the fourth Wattpad Scavenger Hunt (answers will vary)

5. An item from the fifth Wattpad Scavenger Hunt (answers will vary)

6. The chapter of AMS that season 1's "Find the Comment" was on (46)

7. The chapter of AMS that season 2's "Find the Comment" was on (58)

8. The chapter of AMS that season 3's "Find the Comment" was on (Authors note 3)

9. The date Todd reached 1k followers (Sep 16, 2017)

10. Todd's 1,000th follower (@Patrick_stump_is_hot)

11. How old Todd's puppy was when he got her (9 weeks)

12. The date Todd went to New York in 2015 (May 9th)

13. The amount of questions asked to Todd on Todd's 900 follower Q+A (113)

14. The name of the spaceship invented by Todd (Radish-Stellar 3000)

15. The program used to edit the picture on the cover of "The Great War" (PowerPoint)

16. The amount of followers Todd had when he finished "The Hunters" (574)

17. The last time Todd published a chapter of a book other than "Radish's Kik Comps" (Nov 2)

18. Todd's favorite fictional character (K2-S0)

19. The winner of season 4's writing challenge (Ry)

20. Todd's little brother's birthday (September 8 2004)

21. The person who helped make the cover of "Total Drama Biome Tour" (Kirai)

22. The total amount of contestants in all of Radish's Kik Comps combined (veterans count multiple times) (139)

23. The four contestants that were considered Radish Stars but did not participate (Naomi, Corey, Justice, Aj)