[3] Challenge 1

Before we begin, I have an important announcement.

I do not want any people that are not in this comp to do anything that could manipulate the contestants.

Basically, don't be another Hood.

We already have one person trying to do this (even though we're pretty sure we know who it is), and we would like them to stop.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

The 21 contestants were on their own for the first challenge. They had 12 hours to send me some sort of joke or pun related to Christmas.

The four jokes/puns that Rebel and I found the funniest would win, and those contestants would get to be team captains. Then, the captains would get to pick their teams, playground style.

Yes, there will be four teams for this comp. But there are 21 contestants, so there will be one left over after choosing teams.

That leftover person will be eliminated.

All the contestants had been added to the chat two weeks before the comp started, so a lot of them became pretty good friends.

Too bad a lot of them will be split up.

The people who did not send me a joke/pun were: Green, Brian, Chan, Glitch, Dark, and David. Everyone else sent me one before time was up.

I had to choose the winners myself because Rebel wasn't awake (lazy elf).

I'm also lazy though and am not going to put all of the jokes in this chapter, but the winning ones were:

Anna's:
"Which reindeer has to mind his manners? "Rude"olph!"

Thomas's:

Dagger's:

Dagger's: