[5] Challenge 3

Last time on Radish's Kik Arcade, the teams had to come up with a team name that included their color. The Blue Team won with "8 Byte Bluetooth", earning every player on their team a point. The Red Team would have lost with "FeaRED", but then the Yellow Team decided to choose "The Embodiment of the Yellow Devil". This was Alvin and Anna's doing, as the Yellow Team had unofficially agreed on "Yellow Ghosts" earlier. The Yellow Team had to vote someone off, but it wasn't Alvin or Anna that was eliminated. It was Choco, making it Game Over for her. Apparently, the Endventurers had targeted her for betraying them, and Collin decided to expose the EV in the main chat. Also, Sar quit the comp because her parents confiscated her phone, making it Game Over for her as well. What crazy challenge will the players do today? Find out right now, on Radish's Kik Arcade!

~~~

FeaRED (12)
Dagger, Thomas, Poke, Kelsey, Cheshire, Val, Leo, Glitch, Tabs, Chan, Sky, Venn

8 Byte Bluetooth (10)
Somus, Cookie, Dark, Trash, Cole, Tamer, Echo, JT, Jimmie, Collin

The Embodiment of the Yellow Devil (11)
Neon, Naomi, Anna, Alvin, Blue, Ry, Stab, Ace, Sean, Tech, Ly

~~~

Choco's last words:

"Don't let the competition devolve to a friendly, boring one. Let your hate flow. Let the salt out. It's the last season. Make it something memorable where people will know sh** truly hit the fan. Sadly, I won't be there to see it happen and *huehue* help it happen, so yeah.

And yes, this is kinda me trying to wage war on EV's beliefs. Lmao"

Lmao k

Now for the actual challenge.

As a tradition, the teams had 36 hours to create a team picture. But we added a twist: they had to create a picture for a different team. But they couldn't sabotage, because it's the team that makes the best picture that wins, not the team with the best picture. The winning team would earn a point for every player on the team, and the losing team would be sending someone home.

FeaRED had to make 8 Byte's picture.
8 Byte had to make EYD's picture.
EYD had to make FeaRED's picture.

Some of the members of FeaRED decided to make their own picture for 8 Byte, and choose the best one to use. Chan, Glitch, Cheshire, Thomas, Kelsey, and Venn were all going to make one. But, a few hours after starting the challenge, Thomas sent his to the team chat, and everyone seemed to like it. Venn wanted to edit it a little, and Cheshire and Glitch also added to it.

On 8 Byte Bluetooth, Tamer said he would make the picture. Then, Cole started talking about eliminating Thomas and the Endventurers, since Collin wanted to eliminate the latter. Tamer tried discussing details for the pic, but Cole insisted on talking about strategy. Jimmie and Collin were visibly unsure about helping Cole, and Somus asked why they were targeting a specific person (Thomas) and not a large group (the EV). The conversation ended abruptly for some reason. I wonder if they realize that since they're on a separate team, it's difficult to eliminate Thomas--who is on FeaRED--and the EV--who are split between FeaRED and EYD. But anyway, later Tamer said he was not going to make the pic, and Jimmie started making it instead.

On The Embodiment of the Yellow Devil, there was little discussion once again. Sean asked who would make the picture, and Alvin said he would, since he's good at drawing. Ry said she would make one as well, but eventually decided to leave it to Alvin. Just like last challenge, the team was pretty much silent, which is still a surprise to me.