[2] Challenge 8

Last time on Radish's School of Kik, the students had to make a theme song for Radish's Kik Comps. They were paired up to create them. In the end, Choco and Alvin won, even though Choco did everything. David and Dimitri came in second, and Chan and Hood, who didn't even make a theme song, lost. Consequently, Hood was eliminated. What will happen today? Find out right now, on Radish's School of Kik!

***

I sent the students a list of school supplies, and they had to find pictures of those items on Google to send to me. The first person to send me all ten pictures won immunity.

Only David and Chan showed up to the challenge. Alvin was still grounded, Choco was busy, and Dimitri was asleep.

Wait, I mean, those three skipped class. I must speak with their parents.

Anyway, here are the ten pictures they had to send me:

-A wooden ruler
-A pencil case
-A pair of red scissors
-A bottle of Elmer's glue
-A stack of lined paper
-A Creeper backpack
-10 pencils
-A Minecraft folder and notebook
-A red, a blue, and a black binder
-8 pens, all of different colors

It took less than ten minutes for Chan to send me all ten. Gg. David had about six at the time Chan finished.

Chan won immunity.

Four out of the five students voted, and all four were for the same person.

Alvin.

Alvin was expelled from Radish's School of Kik.

~

Alvin's Stats

Number of Confessionals: 2

Number of Missed Challenges: 3

Number of Votes for him: 4

~

Thanks for participating, Alvin!

Maybe if he hadn't been grounded by his parents, things would have turned out differently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, apparently Choco, Chan, David, and Dimitri were in an alliance to get rid of Alvin.

Now that he's gone, they have agreed to make it a free-for-all.

~

Number of Confessionals This Challenge

Dimitri: 1

~

Four remain

Four remain. What more do I have in store for the students? Who will make it to the final three? Will new alliances be formed? Who will be backstabbed first? Find out next time, on Radish's School of Kik!

Class dismissed!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist