[6] Challenge 13

Last time on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter, the contestants participated in their first merge challenge. They had to make a new cover for this book, "Radish's Kik Comps". Stab didn't complete the challenge, so he was eliminated. Kelsey ended up winning and earned herself immunity, and Ry was voted out. Also, an immunity idol was given to a randomly selected contestant. What dramatic challenge will occur today? Find out right now, on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter!

~~~

Remaining Stars (7): Kelsey, Anna, JT, Thomas, Collin, Dark, Rebel

~~~

Man I'm tired I'll write this tomorrow

It is now tomorrow.

Once again, no drama occurred after Ry's elimination. The next challenge of the merge was the traditional Find the Comment. The contestants had to find a comment somewhere on "A Minecraft Story" that had words/phrases from each of the five previous Find the Comments. Once they found it, they had to message me what it said, what profile said it, and what chapter it was on. The last person to find the comment would be eliminated.

The comment was:

"I have a cool nuclear penguin-turtle-goldfish hybrid in my pants that beat grandma's high score"

Collin could not be there at the start of the challenge, so I let him begin the night before and timed him. If his time was longer than what it would take the other contestants to find the comment the next day, he would be eliminated. If anyone finished after his time, he would be safe, and the last person to find the comment that day would be eliminated.

Collin found the comment in 2 hours and 25 minutes. He was extremely frustrated the entire time because he couldn't find it for whatever reason. He almost gave up several times, but eventually found it.

The next day, I announced the challenge and then left for two hours because I was doing stuff. When I returned, I saw that everyone had found the comment.

But, my girlfriend's account was the author of the comment, and Thomas said "Soup's profile" instead of the account name like everyone else. I told him he had to say the account name, and only accepted his submission when he did, which was 2 hours and 37 minutes after the challenge began. Collin would be safe, and Thomas would be eliminated. He didn't know that for sure, but he believed he was last.

He was right. However, several hours before the elimination, Rebel came to me telling me to stop rigging it against Thomas. I told her that I was trying to be fair, because Thomas said something different than everyone else, and not everyone knew that was my girlfriend's profile.

Rebel's argument was that since I understood what he was talking about, I should have counted his earlier time (11:26), and not the time he told me the account name (12:37).

She was so salty that her alliance member would be eliminated that she took me to the Kikolution Court on who was right. Naomi and Yuri were the judges, Rebel was Thomas's lawyer, Kelsey eventually became my lawyer, and we had a jury of Cole, Andrew, JT, Collin, Poke, and this kid named Xavier.

Halfway through the court case, Collin private messaged Rebel telling her to stop arguing, because it would get him eliminated if she won. Rebel decided to tell the entire court this, because we can't have a biased jury. Collin was evicted from the jury.

Eventually Rebel quit the case, but Thomas kept arguing. When the jury finally had to vote, Andrew was the only one still on. He voted I was not guilty of rigging. We needed more votes, so we had Yuri and Naomi vote because the rest of the jury was gone. Both of them voted that I was guilty.

Because they won "fair and square", I agreed to count Thomas's earlier submission time of 11:36am. This meant he finished before Collin.

JT was the last contestant to submit on that day, around noon. That meant he had only taken about two hours to find it. Collin's time of 2 hours and 25 minutes was the longest. Much to Collin's dismay, that meant he was out.

Collin was eliminated.

~~~

Collin's Stats
Confessionals: 26
Missed Challenges: 1
Votes: 0
Previous Team: Villains
Place: 7th

~~~

Thanks for participating, Collin!

Collin's last words:

"I'd like to thank all of my friends. All of the people I met during my time and also Todd. You were a great host. Hopefully I can write as good as you someday.

Now for the big bang. Go to my wattpad account cdudeman and read murder at radish mansion.

Rebel and I had a plan to eliminate all of you. We would eliminate in this order. Kelsey Anna jt dark then Thomas. #salty."

Gg.

Rebel had a public confession to reply to Collin's elimination.

"Collin was my final two partner, I'll admit it. However, when I heard that he betrayed Andrew after saying they'd go to the final two together... I didn't know what to think.
When the Kikolution Court happened, I had to choose between getting Thomas eliminated or risking Collin's elimination. And my dumb nice conscience wanted to keep things fair. So I didn't want to keep Thomas around just because he was in my alliance, for those of you who thought that (@Tood). I saw an act that seemed unfair, and I stood my ground, despite it screwing over a good friend of mine. Probably a former friend now; I doubt he actually forgives me. I hope he does, though, because I will try to win for him as well.

¸,ؤº°' °º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°°º¤Ø,¸ ⓡⓞⓒⓚ ⓞⓝ, ⓜⓨ ⓛⓘⓣⓣⓛⓔ ⓡⓔⓑⓔⓛⓢ °º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°

And read my books"

Collin betrayed Andrew in Glitch's comp, btw, which is what Rebel was talking about. Nobody knows if he would have done the same to Rebel.

~~~

Confessionals
Rebel: 7
Thomas: 2
Dark: 1

~~~

Six Radish Stars remain

Six Radish Stars remain. What more do I have in store for the contestants? Does Rebel still plan on eliminating everyone in the order Collin mentioned? Who is her new final two partner, if she gets that far? And who has that immunity idol? Find out next time, on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist