[6] Challenge 11

Last time on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter, the teams moved on to Radish's Kik Arcade themed challenges, and had to create a video game in which the player is a contestant in Radish's Kik Comps. The Heroes won because the Villains threw the challenge for the third time in a row. Cole was eliminated in a surprising 5-1 vote. The contestants then expected a merge, but none came. What crazy team challenge will the contestants do today? Find out right now, on Radish Stars: The Final Chapter!

~~~

Heroes (5): Stab, Kelsey, Anna, Ry, JT

Villains (5): Thomas, Jimmie, Collin, Dark, Rebel

~~~

Cole had more last words:

How nice.

As expected, the next challenge was 20 trivia questions on season 5. The teams had 30 minutes to come up with as many correct answers as possible. The losing team would be voting someone off.

At first, only Thomas and Stab showed up. Stab sent the questions to his team chat, then didn't speak for the next 20 minutes. Kelsey arrived a few minutes in, said "Ok" to the questions, then also didn't speak for 20 minutes.

Thomas asked his team if they were throwing again. Jimmie arrived 5 minutes later and said "no more throwing challenges". He then disappeared.

Both team chats were silent until 20 minutes into the challenge. I didn't think anyone was doing anything, and was about to cry.

But then, Anna showed up to the Heroes, asking which questions were answered. Stab replied that he and Kelsey were answering on their own and would send their answers to the chat when they were done. That made me feel better.

With 5 minutes left, I mocked Jimmie's message "no more throwing" to the Villains because I didn't think they were doing anything. But then, Thomas sent the completed answers that he had done by himself to his team chat, making me look stupid.

Ry showed up apologizing to her team with 5 minutes left of the challenge. Both Stab and Kelsey sent their answers to the team chat, and the four Heroes that were there worked together to decide which answers were the best. Kelsey sent in their answers with seconds to spare.

Nobody replied to Thomas's answers, so he sent them in, also with seconds to spare. He said "hopefully Jimmie meant that we're not throwing any more challenges and not 'no, more throwing challenges'."

I took a few minutes to grade and double check both teams' work. Rebel showed up right after the challenge ended, but said she wouldn't have been much help anyway because she forgot everything. Jimmie also came back, apologizing for missing it.

One of the teams got 5 answers incorrect, and one of the teams got 7 answers incorrect. The team with 5 incorrect...

...was the Heroes.