[7] Challenge 20

Last time on The Radish Reunion Comp, the contestants participated in a real life scavenger hunt speed challenge. It was accidentally too easy, and three of the teams got 100% of the items, giving them immunity. Only Kinder Surprise and the Fuckboys didn't get all of the items thanks to Rymle and Collin, so those five members were up for elimination. Kidd received the most votes once again, but possessed another idol that he bought before losing all his Radish Points. Second place was a tie between Andrew, Poke, and Rymle, so we used a randomizer to decide who was eliminated. The randomizer unfortunately chose Poke. What dramatic drama will happen today? Find out right now, on The Radish Reunion Comp!

~~~

Remaining Competitors (10):

Hot Pink: Alvin, Sky

Fuckboys III: Andrew, Collin

eRRR: Anna, Glitch

Kinder Surprise: Rymle, Kidd

Victors: Fall, Luna

~~~

We spun the wheels. Alvin spun the wheel of fortune and earned a headstart. Anna spun the wheel of misfortune and went to jail.

Drama time! I feel like there hasn't been much external drama lately so I'm excited. Andrew and Collin had a discussion in their team chat which is fair game for me to put in the chapter so here goes

After Poke was eliminated, Andrew asked Collin who he voted for. Collin answered "Kidd", and later Andrew asked why Collin lied about who he voted for. He said that Tommy told him that Collin and Kidd were working with Tommy, and then asked if Collin intentionally threw the last speed challenge.

Collin answered that he couldn't vote in the round that Tommy was eliminated because of the wheel of misfortune, and said he didn't throw the challenge, he happened to be bleeding and had to stop. The two of them argued a bit more, then Collin told Andrew that he voted for Rymle. Andrew asked why since Collin said he was "all in on the Fuckboys."

Collin answered "I thought the Fuckboys were annoying and didn't give a rats ass about them" but then deleted the message. But Andrew keeps his notifications on so he still saw the message and screenshotted it. Collin told Andrew it would've been logical to delete his message about having an idol, which was sent sometime a few days ago.

Then their argument ended. As you can see, there's a lot of tension between the two of them.

Luckily for them, the teams merged again.

Since it's the final ten I told the contestants that we're going back to a free-for-all and this will last until the end of the season. We are in the final stretch, after all.

Fall was upset that the teams merged again, as she said "Luna was fun to work with." Anna and Glitch didn't comment on it, but a few days ago they were saying they hoped the duos lasted longer because they enjoyed working together. Andrew was obviously happy they merged. No one else really reacted to it.

Anyway, for the next challenge we decided to do the public voting challenge again. Only this time, we told them that the contestant that gets the most votes actually will be eliminated. Last time the most voted competitor got immunity, but this time they will be booted from the game.

Rebel voted first, voting for Todd. Thomas voted next, voting for Webel. Todd voted third, voting for Thomas. Aren't we hilarious. Anyway.

Nobody voted at all for the first ten hours.

Anna was the first one to vote, from jail. She voted Rymle because "her phone doesn't like when she tries to spell his name." She sent her vote in about 14 hours before the deadline.