[7] Challenge 3

Last time on the Radish Reunion Comp, the competitors had to complete an internet scavenger hunt with fifty questions. The top ten scorers earned immunity, and then they had to vote who would be eliminated next. There was a ton of drama: public confessions about a so-called Chosen Ones alliance, a leaked screenshot of a supposed alliance, and an anonymous confession claiming Cat told somebody to vote for Luna. It's only the second challenge and this comp had already descended into chaos. Anyway, Venn ended up having the most votes and was eliminated, much to some people's dismay. Also Braxton was eliminated for being inactive. What will happen next? Find out right now, on The Radish Reunion Comp!

~~~

Remaining Competitors (27): Aj, Alvin, Andrew, Anna, Cat, Chess, Collin, Dagger, Dark, Ender, Fall, Glitch, Jimmie, Kelsey, Kidd, Lana, Leo, Luna, Notus, Poke, Ryan, Rymle, Salix, Sky, Somus, Stab, Tech

~~~

Many contestants were mourning the loss of Venn, even though almost a third of them voted for him. The spectators called Ryan a simp for Venn because he was very upset Venn was gone.

Androdd and Alvodd became ships. Kelodd also became a ship. Kelsey was not happy about this. Todd has not commented on how he feels about it. Oh wait I'm todd

We spun the wheel of mysteries for two random contestants once again. Alvin spun the wheel of misfortune and lost all his Radish Reward items. He pointed out that he didn't have any. Leo spun the wheel of fortune and got to choose a contestant to find out who they voted for. He chose for the reveal to be done privately. Some of the contestants asked Leo to tell them what he found out, but he didn't say anything (at least not in the server).

Public confessions had been closed for a few days because too many people were submitting them, but we finally opened them up again during the challenge. The first anonymous public confession we received said: "the chosen ones are always right we warned you we just want the bad seeds gone and you have all come to the realization the EV alliance is back and we are here to purge the game of pretenders and fakers. We want to target the closest to the EV. -TCO"

TCO means The Chosen Ones, and EV means the Endventurers. :0 The contestants pointed out that this person has bad grammar, and tried to figure out who it was based on who had bad grammar. Jimmie suggested it was Kelsey but Kelsey said she has perfect spelling. Andrew suggested it was the 12 year old, meaning Ryan.

A few minutes later we received another public anonymous confession saying: "You know, you should never reveal your plans to the people that you want out. The only bad seed here is whomever believes it's a good idea to give everyone insight on your plans. Good luck on your mission. (And take that last sentence with the heaviest dose of sarcasm you can.)"

Later, we had these public confessions:

Anonymous: "I'm tired of hiding on the sidelines and trying to float my way through the game. I have eyes all over - and my time to strike is now - you'd better hope none of you are on my hit list..."

Fall: "yall mfers funny af "ooOooooOoo I got eyes all over my time to strike is noowww yall better hope you ain't in my hitlist" stfu agent 42 havin ass go audition to be a Disney villain or sumn"

Lana: ""we want to target those closest to EV" but go after me, ryan and AJ. stg y'all dumb asf"

I wasn't gonna post Lana's or Fall's because I get annoyed very easily, but Thomas posted them for the girls. Before he did, Lana was upset that I wasn't posting them and threatened to quit the comp. The competitors then decided to try to start a revolution and overthrow me. Andrew said he would host, and Luna, Fall, and Lana were ready to revolt. Of course, I squashed any opposition to my tyrannical reign.