[5] Challenge 8

Last time on Radish's Kik Arcade, the players competed in a game of Hangman. As usual, FeaRED won and the Embodiment of the Yellow Devil lost. Neon was voted out, making it Game Over for him. Before he was removed, he exposed "me" trying to rig the comp again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The players were then split into two new teams. What exhilarating challenge will the players do this time? Find out right now, on Radish's Kik Arcade!

~~~

Purple Team (12)
Echo, Venn, Stab, Kelsey, Blue, Cole, Collin, Chan, Poke, JT, Thomas, Ry

Green Team (12)
Naomi, Somus, Glitch, Val, Jimmie, Sky, Anna, Dark, Tech, Dagger, Cheshire, Cookie

~~~

Some of the players liked their new teams. Some didn't. The previous members of FeaRED particularly disliked it, since their team had won a lot of challenges.

Anyway, their first challenge with their new teams was to create a team name once again. This time, the name had to include both their color and alliteration. Alliteration is when every word starts with the same letter, like "Big Blue Birds".

The two teams got right to work on the challenge. Thankfully, there is no longer a silent team (@EYD). Both teams discussed plenty.

The Green Team thought of several ideas. Some were too long--which Anna pointed out--and some were redundant--which Glitch pointed out. In the end, Anna sent in Glorious Greens as their team name. Some of the members didn't like it, but nobody changed it. Any of the team members could have changed it at any time during the challenge.

The Purple Team also had several ideas. They seemed less decisive than the Green Team, and argued about what name was better. Eventually, Venn sent in "Pixelated Purple People". Cole pointed out that they had mostly agreed on "Purple Pixels", but he wasn't going to change it. He said if they lost because of Venn's decision, they would just vote Venn off. Thomas agreed, but Kelsey didn't, saying Venn was useful. But she was probably just saying that because they're both in the EV lmao

At some point, the name was changed to something dumb like "Purple Potty Pterodactyls Peeing". For some reason, Rebel thought that was funny, and she wanted that name to win.

When the Purple Team heard that was their name, Thomas and Cole assumed Venn did it, and were bewildered. They knew they would lose, but Cole said they would just eliminate Venn, then.

Thomas and Kelsey didn't like that, and both changed the name to "Pretty Purple Pixels", because they believed that sounded better.

They were right. Their team won, and they all earned another Radish Point.

That meant the Glorious Greens were voting someone off.

Except the Pretty Purple Pixels would be losing more members, even though they won. That's because three of the players on their team had missed three challenges in a row, and were therefore eliminated.

~~~

Chan's Stats
Confessionals: 0
Total Points: 4
Missed Challenges: 4
Votes: 0
Teams: Red, Purple
Place: 24th

~~~

Game Over Chan.

~~~