[4] Challenge 11

Last time on The Radish Nations, the delegates had to write a story in which their country defeated the newly arisen dictatorship, Radish Land. After reading all the stories, Yuri and I decided that Ry's story was the best. She got the choice of which country was nuked next, and although she clearly didn't want to, she chose Star to be eliminated. What dramatic drama will go down this time? Find out right now, on The Radish Nations!

~~~

Remaining Countries (5):
North Deolark (Leo)
South Emeraldia (Ry)
North Lorien (Poke)
South Lorien (Stab)
North Republic of Demolition (Collin)

~~~

The delegates participated in our traditional "Guess the Quote" challenge. This time, it was "Total Drama Biome Tour" edition. I said a quote from that book, and whoever guessed which character said that quote first earned a point. The delegate with the most points at the end of the challenge won immunity.

All five delegates showed up for the challenge. Poke was the only one who hasn't read that book, so he guessed the whole time.

The other four were actually trying, although Leo said he forgot some of the contestants' names. Ry almost had to leave in the middle of the challenge, but she was allowed to stay for the rest of it.

Here are the quotes used in this challenge, and who said them:

"ALL MEN ARE PIGS!"
-Cluck

"No need to be a beach."
-Wilbur

"Heyyyyyy boys!"
-Moolissa

"Howdy y'all!"
-Haylee

"Mom, I'm fine."
-Wooly

"I do not run. Like, I can't even run."
-Tic Tac

"Pathetic Cocoa needs the help of a kid to beat me."
-Jack

"Take us back to the Overworld this instant! The Nether is too dangerous!"
-Sherry

"I'm not even gonna question what they do anymore."
-Kain

"Finally, an ocean challenge! Team Jet is winning this round, that's for sure."
-Cean

It was close in the end, but Stab came out on top. He earned immunity.

Here is the final score of the challenge:

Stab- 5
Ry- 3
Leo- 2
Collin- 0
Poke- 0

The contestants had 24 hours to vote for anyone but Stab. They also had to keep in mind that somebody possesses the immunity bomb defuser.

Here's where things get interesting.

So at first, Stab and Poke voted for Ry. They planned on keeping it that way, and they told Collin to vote off Ry, too.

But then, apparently Thomas told Stab and Poke that Ry has the immunity bomb defuser, and that they were wasting their votes. He suggested they vote for someone else, like Collin.

Since Stab and Poke were friends with Collin, they voted for Leo instead.

Collin had other ideas, apparently. He also learned that Ry had the immunity bomb defuser, even though Thomas didn't talk to him. Both Collin and Ry voted for Poke, so Collin was basically backstabbing Stab and Poke.

Leo decided to vote for Collin "as usual".

That made two votes for Leo, two votes for Poke, and one for Collin.