[2] Challenge 9

Last time on Radish's School of Kik, the students had to find pictures of specific school supplies I sent them. The first person to send me all ten won immunity. That person ended up being Chan. The students voted, and Alvin was eliminated. What is the class up to now? Find out right now, on Radish's School of Kik!

***

The final four students had 122 hours (lmao) to write a book report on one of my completed books. The student with the highest score won immunity and the choice of who was eliminated. If they didn't do the report, they were eliminated.

The students could do a book report on either: "A Minecraft Story", "The Great War", "Total Drama Minecraft", or "Total Drama Nether".

I didn't let them do their report on any incomplete books (TFOM and TDBT), or books that were so short they would be easy to do a report on (APS, B:PS, and TH). And they definitely couldn't do it on this book. I'm so nice.

Anyway, here were the things the students had to include in their book reports:

___/1 Your Name Used in this Comp
___/2 (Full) Name of Book
___/2 Author's First Name and Wattpad Username
___/5 List 5 Main Characters
___/20 Story Summary
___/10 Main Events
___/10 Story Conclusion

+5 bonus points for including a theme (moral) of the story

Final:

___/50

The students originally had 96 hours to complete their reports, but David asked for an extension. Since I'm everyone's favorite teacher, I gave them 26 more hours.

Dimitri, Chan, and Choco all did their book reports on "A Minecraft Story". David did his on "Total Drama Nether".

If you would like to read their reports, they are all in my reading list called "Kik Comp 2 Entries (Book Reports)".

But be warned, they DO include spoilers.

After the 122 hours, Thomas, Rebel, and I each graded them separately. We then added our scores together to make them out of 150.

Here were the scores:

Dimitri: 135/150

Chan: 120.5/150

Choco: 132/150

David: 154/150

Since David had the highest score, he won immunity and the choice of who was eliminated.

He was friends with all three of his opponents, so he didn't want to choose. But he had to.

After much consideration, David reluctantly eliminated Chan.

Chan was expelled from Radish's School of Kik.

~

Chan's Stats

Number of Confessionals: 0

Number of Missed Challenges: 2

Number of Votes for him: 1

~

Thanks for participating, Chan!

The students now get the weekend off because I am going camping. That is their prize for making it to the final three.

~

Number of Confessionals This Challenge:

David: 2

Dimitri: 1

~

Three remain

Three remain. What more do I have in store for the students? Who will make it to the finale? And who will be the unlucky one who is eliminated? Find out next time, on Radish's School of Kik!

Class dismissed!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist