[3] Challenge 7

Last time on A Radish Christmas, the contestants had to guess which one of my books some quotes were from. It was very close, but in the end, Justice{1} ended up winning for The Naughty List{1} by using a system of logic. The Naughty List{1} chose Hectic Icicles{3} to eliminate someone, and Dark{3} raged and spammed so much he was eliminated. Dagger{3} was then eliminated from the votes. What do I have in store for the contestants this time? Find out right now, on A Radish Christmas!

~~~

The Naughty List{1}: Thomas, Cheshire, Justice

Xmas Squad{2}: Alvin, Kelsey, Glitch, Choco

Hectic Icicles{3}: Naomi, Izzie

The Jingles{4}: Anna, Jimmie, Jay

~~~

The teams had 12 hours to fill out a form for Mad Libs. Rebel made the Mad Libs, but didn't tell anyone what it would be. She gave them the form with the types of words to fill out, but otherwise the teams were going in blind. The team with the funniest Mad Libs at the end got the choice of which team had to eliminate someone.

Here is the form the teams had to fill out:

NOUN [1] _______________________

ADJECTIVE [2] _______________________

OCCUPATION (PLURAL) [3] _______________________

VERB ENDING IN "ING" [4] _______________________

VERB ENDING IN "ING" [5] _______________________

NOUN (PLURAL) [6] _______________________

NOUN (PLURAL) [7] _______________________

OCCUPATION (PLURAL) [8] _______________________

VERB ENDING IN "ING" [9] _______________________

NOUN (PLURAL) [10] _______________________

ADJECTIVE [11] _______________________

VERB ENDING IN "ING" [12] _______________________

NATIONALITY [13] _______________________

NOUN (PLURAL) [14] _______________________

ANIMAL OR PERSON [15] _______________________

FOOD [16] _______________________

The Naughty List{1} got right to work on filling it out. Thomas, Justice, and Cheshire all worked together on it.

Alvin of Xmas Squad{2} said since he had done the entire last challenge (even though he got zero points for his team), he would let his teammates do this entire challenge. Choco, Glitch, and Kelsey started to work on it, but eventually stopped for some reason.

The two members of Hectic Icicles{3}, Naomi and Izzie, either did the challenge in pm, or didn't work together on it, because there wasn't much discussion in their team chat.

Like The Naughty List{1}, The Jingles{4} also got right to work on filling out the form. Anna, Jimmie, and Jay worked together on it.