[7] Challenge 1

Competitors (30): Aj, Alvin, Andrew, Anna, Braxton, Cat, Chess, Collin, Dagger, Dark, Ender, Fall, Glitch, Jimmie, Kelsey, Kidd, Lana, Leo, Luna, Notus, Poke, Ryan, Rymle, Salix, Sky, Somus, Stab, Tech, Unknown, Venn

~~~

I first invited the contestants to the server on May 16, 2021, which was a little less than a week before the first challenge would begin. Pretty much all thirty of them were confused and didn't remember who anyone was, because they all either have terrible memories or repressed everything that happened in the comps (which I don't blame them for).

As contestants trickled into the server one by one for the first 12 hours, they started to catch up with each other, as most of them hadn't talked in several years. Everyone was happy to see each other, and it was all one big happy reunion.

But of course, there was drama.

When I first announced that I could make private alliance channels for the contestants, Venn publicly announced that he was going to start his own alliance. He said the EV is recruiting (yes, apparently the Endventurers are still a thing/making a comeback). Anyone remember EVil lol

Rymle (Blue) declared that the Fuckboy Alliance would be making a comeback this season as well. The Fuckboy Alliance was founded by me in one of Salix's comps a few years ago. Basically there were only a couple girls in the comp so us dudes banded together to #eliminateallwomen. When we succeeded, our goal moved to worshipping and bringing to victory the 12 year old newbie Ryan, who we referred to as Our Lord and Savior Ryan Christ. HOORAH

I don't remember exactly who was in The Fuckboys but it was probably me, Blue, Aj, Collin, Poke, and maybe Andrew? Idk lol. We've had several iterations of the Fuckboys throughout a few seasons of comps, so who knows who will be involved in it this time?

Anyway, someone said it was gonna be the Fuckboys vs the Endventurers, which sounds like a very interesting dual of the alliances.

Eventually Venn said starting an alliance was too much work and that he was just going to join an alliance. So who knows if the EV actually did come back? There was also no more mention of the Fuckboy Alliance, however the distinctive HOORAH chant was heard a couple times.

By the time everyone was in the server, people were still trying to figure out who everyone was and remember everything that happened 4-5 years ago. Ryan was asking who everyone was and people pointed out that since he's new to the Radish Comps, he wouldn't know most people. But most people couldn't remember most people, so he doesn't seem to be at too much of a disadvantage.

When the contestants realized that Radish Points and Rewards were back this season, some seemed excited and some seemed worried. Aj openly admitted that he was going to try to get 40 Radish Points so he could use an Instant Death on Ryan and eliminate him. Ryan asked him why, but Aj did not answer. Later, Ryan said the only person he is aiming to eliminate is Aj because Aj is trying to eliminate him.

Shipping was always a big part of Radish's Kik Comps, and naturally it was brought back for the reunion. Several people seemed to think there was a thing between Dagger and Chess, which Dagger vehemently denied. Apparently Chess fucked Dagger's mom or something. Join the club.

People brought up many old ships from Kik, such as #Vlue, which is still going strong as Venn and Blue still talk all the time and are probably married. Todmas and Trebel were also mentioned, of course, and Alvin sent us the Todmas fanart he made a long time ago once again. Also brought up was Somus simping for Luna back in season 5, but screenshots had to be sent to remind him because apparently he forgot.