[7] Challenge 19

Last time on The Radish Reunion Comp, Unknown was brought back into the competition to be Collin's new partner. Sky finally figured out his identity, which is my younger brother Tommy. Ender quit, so we brought Rymle back to replace him and be Kidd's new partner. The challenge was to make a song parody of an original Minecraft song and make it into a regular song. Andrew and Poke won the challenge and gave immunity to Fall and Luna as well. Glitch received the most votes, but a vote turnaround was used, so Tommy was eliminated instead. Collin was then added to Andrew and Poke's team so he wouldn't have to be alone. What crazy challenge will happen today? Find out right now, on The Radish Reunion Comp!

~~~

Remaining Competitors (11):

Hot Pink: Alvin, Sky

Fuckboys III: Andrew, Poke, Collin

eRRR: Anna, Glitch

Kinder Surprise: Rymle, Kidd

Victors: Fall, Luna

~~~

The next challenge was a speed challenge. We hosted two rounds as always so that more contestants could attend.

Four contestants showed up to the first round: Alvin, Anna, Luna, and Rymle. This is one partner from each team except for the Fuckboys.

The challenge was something very new to the comps: a real life scavenger hunt. We gave the contestants a list of fifteen common items and gave them thirty minutes to find as many as they could and send pictures of them. They had to include themselves or a piece of paper with their name on it in the pictures to prove that the photos weren't taken from the internet. They could also put multiple items on the list in one picture if they wanted to. The teams with the highest scores would win immunity.

Here are the items they had to find in the first round:

Take a picture of a:
1. Pencil
2. Wall outlet
3. Lamp
4. Book
5. Rubber band
6. Fridge
7. Another human lifeform
8. Board/card game
9. Rug/carpet
10. Note saying "I love you, hosts :)"
11. Chair
12. Something that shows you're quirky
13. Umbrella
14. Boot (not shoe, boot)
15. Tree

Luna went incredibly fast with this challenge, and sent all her pictures in fifteen minutes. Anna finished next, sending all her pictures in under twenty minutes. Luna took pictures of all her items separately, while Anna took some pictures with multiple items.

Alvin purchased a headstart, so he got ten extra minutes to complete the challenge. He finished third, but he took a different approach. Instead of taking pictures as he went, he collected most of the items and sent them all in a few pictures. He sent all his pictures in about twenty minutes as well. He couldn't find a lamp in his home, so he drew one with his extra time and I counted it.

Rymle was lazy. He took pictures of his items as he went, but he kept getting distracted or just started talking to us. He was able to find eight of the items in the thirty minutes given. He actually couldn't find a tree because he lives in a cemented compound, so he drew one and sent that. I accepted that as well.

Everyone else showed up to the second round, which (maybe?) marks the first speed challenge where every single contestant participated. Idk it may have happened before I can't remember. Anyway, Andrew, Collin, Fall, Glitch, Kidd, Poke, and Sky were at the second round. This is one partner from each team except the Fuckboys, who had all three of their members at this round.

Andrew, Poke, and Sky all purchased a headstart, so they got forty minutes instead of thirty. But, none of them needed it.

These are the items they had to find in the second round:

Take a picture of a:
1. Pen
2. Computer
3. Fork
4. Sock
5. Pillow
6. Window
7. Sink
8. Video game
9. Pet
10. Panting/picture
11. Fan
12. Hat
13. Stuffed animal
14. Mirror
15. Grass

I think this challenge was too easy. Andrew literally finished the entire challenge in like four minutes. Everyone else finished in under twenty minutes. Some of them took pictures of their items individually, some put multiple items in their pictures. But everyone found all fifteen items.

Except for Collin.

Poor Collin showed up ten minutes late to the challenge. He thought he was screwed, but realized the items were pretty easy. He was able to find most of the items, but couldn't find two in time.

This makes Collin and Rymle (former teammates of Big UwU Energy) the only two competitors who did not find all fifteen of their items. Because of this, their teams were eligible for elimination, while the three teams that found 100% of their items all had immunity.

This means the members of the Fuckboys III (Andrew, Collin, Poke) and the members of Kinder Surprise (Kidd, Rymle) were up for elimination. This also marks Sky's seventh immunity in a row. Goddamn.

Even though it went by very quickly, the contestants seemed to have a lot of fun with this challenge, since it was actually interesting and not just boring trivia like we normally do. We had fun coming up with the challenge and want to think of more interesting challenges like this in the future.

Kidd was upset that he didn't have immunity because of Rymle. Andrew and Poke were upset that they didn't have immunity because of Collin. Collin apologized, but Rymle just did not care lmfao

After everyone voted, Kidd received the most votes again, with five. But, he had yet another immunity idol that he purchased before he lost all his Radish Points, so he was safe again. Second place was a tie between Andrew, Poke, and Rymle, as they all had two votes (one of them from a double vote). So, we used the Roll bot for the first time this season (it wasn't actually Roll but whatever). Roll chose Poke.

Which means Poke was eliminated.

~~~

Poke's Stats
Confessions: 1
Radish Points: 12
Votes: 2
Place: 11th

~~~

Thanks for participating, Poke!

Everyone was very sad about this. Or maybe it was just me, idk. Poke got to distribute some of his Radish Points to the current competitors of his choice. His last words were: "if you read this ur gay"

This is like the third time Poke has been eliminated by a randomizer in the Radish comps. I think. I don't really remember, but I feel like Roll has killed him before. Fate really hates this dude

When Poke was eliminated, Collin said "eyyy teams are even now." Andrew said "why is that a good thing we just lost our teammate." Collin replied "I didn't say it was a good thing" even though "eyyy" is usually something people say about good things.

Anyway, it is now the final ten.

~~~

Confessions
Luna: 8
Andrew: 1
Glitch: 1

~~~

Ten competitors remain

Ten competitors remain. What more do I have in store for the contestants? Who will make it to the final nine? Will Sky's immunity streak ever be broken? And will this tension between Andrew and Collin affect their team's performance? Find out next time, on The Radish Reunion Comp!

~R