[2] Challenge 5

Last time on Radish's School of Kik, the contestants had a pop quiz on the About Me collages made in challenge 3. They got to look at the collages, but still nobody got 100%. Cyrus and Chan both had the lowest scores with a 70%, so the contestants had to vote between them. Cyrus was eliminated. What lesson will be taught today? Find out right now, on Radish's School of Kik!

***

I was not able to make it to the challenge, so Rebel took over as the substitute teacher for the day.

The challenge was "Guess the Minecraft Block". Similar to "Guess the Minecraft Mob" from last season, Rebel sent zoomed in, black and white pics of blocks in Minecraft. The first student to correctly guess what the block was got a point, and the student with the most points at the end of the challenge won immunity.

David, Choco, Chan, and Brian showed up to class. Alvin and Thomas did not.

Before the challenge started, people called Chan a "gamer freak", and he got temporarily angry with them. (At least, that's what I saw from the substitute's teachers' notes.) But they all got over it apparently.

Here were some of the pics used:

About halfway through the challenge, Rebel decided to zoom in more on the blocks, because they were too easy

About halfway through the challenge, Rebel decided to zoom in more on the blocks, because they were too easy. I don't have the pics of the more zoomed in ones, but oh well.

Choco and Chan were on a roll with several points, and Brian and David both had zero.

At some point, David rage quit the challenge (not the comp) because he had no points. Brian raged too, but still tried to guess.

About 3/4ths of the way through the challenge, Rebel decided to go on a donut break, and went to a Dunkin' Donuts. She halted the challenge while doing that.

I should fire her.

Chan and Choco were very close point-wise throughout the entire challenge. They were tied a lot and stuff. I don't know the exact details because I wasn't there.

When Rebel returned, the Jack-o-lantern picture especially stumped the students for some reason. I don't have it, but the sub told me it took several minutes for Choco to guess it correctly.

I have no idea what happened after that, but Chan somehow won the challenge, earning him immunity.

I showed up to do the elimination ceremony and stuff.

David did not vote, but everyone else did.

After the votes were counted, Alvin had the most, and he was to be expelled.

But (forgot to mention this earlier), a homework pass had been randomly given out last challenge. That homework pass, also known as an immunity idol, had been given to Alvin.

Unfortunately, all votes except for Alvin's were for Alvin. That meant that Alvin's vote decided who was eliminated.

And Alvin voted for Thomas.

So, Thomas was expelled from Radish's School of Kik.

~

Thomas's Stats

Number of Confessionals: 2

Number of Missed Challenges: 2

Number of Votes for him: 1

~

Thanks for participating, Thomas!

I expected people to be sad Thomas was eliminated, but I don't think anyone really was.

Rip Thomas

~

Number of Confessionals This Challenge

Thomas: 1

(I think that was it)

~

On an unrelated note, the mysterious "Hooded Contestant" had been talking to me, Rebel, Choco, Blue, and Venn a lot. He recently gave us clues about who he was.

All he told us was his age, birthday, and the country he lived in, so that didn't really help much.

Dimitri still hasn't spoken to anybody since his first ominous confessional.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Five remain

Five remain. What more do I have in store for the students? Will the contestants succeed at voting Alvin off? Will Hood or Dimitri do anything? And will I fire Rebel? Find out next time, on Radish's School of Kik!

Class dismissed!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist