[5] Challenge 21

Last time on Radish's Kik Arcade, Rebel hosted a 20 question-like speed challenge for the final four. It didn't go very well, but Glitch eventually won. He got to decide who was eliminated, and had a tough time choosing. Glitch finally decided to eliminate who he believed was the biggest threat: Anna. Game Over for her. What rigorous challenge will the final three have to complete? Find out right now, on Radish's Kik Arcade!

*screams*

~~~

Remaining Players (3):
Stab, Glitch, Sky

~~~

Anna's last words:

"Well... That was the end. I had fun, just sliiightly disappointed that I didn't come further, but to be honest, I kinda lost interest after a while. Too. Much. Unnecessary. THINGS! (I don't at the moment care that it might just be incorrect grammar, I just started school today and met like 45 new people today)

So yeah, I'll just keep on cheering from the sidelines I guess. I've got no hard feelings for anyone, and I hope that we'll be able to remain friends after this. Because I really (usually) enjoy TALKING to you all (I don't enjoy the billion and one memes some of you send), you are all (most of you) really fun to talk to!

So like I said, I'll keep on cheering for Glitch and just hope that no-one kills each other. Figuratively. I think.

Fun fact: these are the first last words I've ever written. And also the last last words I'll write... At least here.

I wish you all the best of luck, both with the comp and with your life,
Sincerely, Anna"

Gg

Now time for the final three challenge. Everyone predicted it once again. That makes sense though, because it was the final three.

Which meant it was time for the traditional Wattpad Scavenger Hunt.

The final three players had several days to find the twenty items in the list I sent. All items could somehow be found through my profile or Rebel's profile on Wattpad.

Go check out my profile 👉( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👉 and my books 👉( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👉

#ShamelessAdvertising

This Scavenger Hunt was completely different from the last four. I'm running out of things to do for it tbh.

Good thing it's the last time lmao

Whoever got the most items on the list incorrect would be eliminated. A blank item on the list counted as incorrect.

Here are the items they needed to find, with the answers in parentheses:

1. The date Todd reached 200 followers (Feb 25, 2016)

2. When Rebel published the first chapter of "Minecraft Elements" (August 20, 2016)

3. Todd's girlfriend's first name (M*****) {I'm not saying it on here for privacy reasons}