[5] Challenge 20

Last time on Radish's Kik Arcade, the players had to write a short story about how they escaped a board/video game. In the end, Glitch won, earning immunity and the last Radish Point ever. Since it was the last challenge where Radish Rewards could be used, several were purchased, including Double Votes, Minus 1 Votes, and, of course, a Vote Turnaround. Because of all these, Poke was eliminated, making it Game Over for him. What do I have in store for the final four? Find out right now, on Radish's Kik Arcade!

~~~

Remaining Players (4):
Stab, Glitch, Sky, Anna

~~~

Nothing really happened between the last challenge and this challenge. The final four got a two day break to chillax after all these stressful challenges.

I went camping for a few days, so Rebel was to host the final four challenge. Since I wasn't here during it, I'll let her explain it and what happened in it.

Oh look, she has come climbing out of the depths of hell to write this. Hi Rebel. How ar-AAKJZEBXHABXJW

IGHT LISTEN UP NERDS IM GONNA SEND SOME KNOWLEDGE YOUR WAY

FIRST OFF I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS CHALLENGE WAS MY IDEA AND IT WAS PUT TOGETHER AT THE LAST SECOND SO IT WAS REALLY BAD.

Okay I'm sorry I should use my indoor voice.

K so-

BUCKLE UP YALL THIS IS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE

sorry

The challenge for the final four was kinda like twenty questions. Each player (Glitch, Sky, and Stab [Anna didn't show up smh]) was given a noun in private message, and the other players had to ask yes or no questions about their noun. They went in a specific order with who is asked a question, but we asked the fabulous Roll bot for help when it came to who was asking the question. Each player got three guesses per person.

At first there were supposed to be three rounds. We'll get to why I said "at first" in a little bit.

It started off a bit confusing, but they eventually got the hang of it. Some of the better questions asked were "is your noun a living thing" and "what is your noun used for".

Now I should probably mention that Sky not only was surviving on a low battery percentage, but he also had to get off in an hour. I know what you're thinking: Oh supreme lord of awesomeness Rebel, isn't an hour a long time away?

Haha you flatter me. But yes, it is. Unfortunately the challenge ran longer than what any of us would have expected.

It was forty minutes into the challenge before anything actually started.

Before, I said they could only ask each other Yes or No questions. However, since it was taking too long, I let them each ask one question to anyone of their choosing. The question did NOT have to have a yes or no answer.

This didn't really do much for people tbh.

So a little bit later, I was like "u kno wat let's just not make them have to be yes or no questions"