[2] Challenge 10

Last time on Radish's School of Kik, the students had to write a book report on one of my completed books. The student who earned the highest score, which was David, got to decide who went home. After much consideration, David choose Chan, and Chan was eliminated. It's the final three. What will the fate of each of the three students be? Find out right now, on Radish's School of Kik!

***

The remaining three students--David, Choco, and Dimitri--had 96 hours to complete a Wattpad scavenger hunt. Just like the one from last season, all answers could be found through either Rebel's, Thomas's, or my Wattpad profile. There were fifteen questions, and the student who got the least correct was eliminated.

Here were the 15 things they had to find in the scavenger hunt, with the answers in parentheses:

1. Thomas's girlfriend's Wattpad (@Shyla299)

2. Rebel's most popular book ("A Demigod Facebook")

3. The author of the graphic novel of "A Minecraft Story" (@artsandstories6654)

4. The day Todd reached 666 followers (Sept 16 2016)

5. When Rebel first published "The Fighter" (March 27 2015)

6. The first person eliminated in the first challenge in the first Kik Comp (Audrey)

7. The first message Todd ever sent out to all followers("Want a character in A Minecraft Story? Well then, here's what you need to do...")

8. Rebel's other account (@Gamergirl44)

9. Thomas's reading preference: paging or scrolling? (Paging)

10. The day Todd reached 100k reads on "A Minecraft Story" (Sept 13 2016)

11. Rebel's first follower (@Loves_to_read_1123)

12. Thomas's birthday (June 12)

13. Todd's little brother's Minecraft book ("Minecraft: The Sacred Sword")

14. Rebel's birthday (July 26)

15. The amount of parts in all of Todd's books combined (335)

This scavenger hunt is completely different from the one in the first season.

The students were a little overwhelmed, which I understand. This was a pretty difficult scavenger hunt. Nobody found every single thing.

I don't even know who got the most correct. I wasn't paying attention to the scores.

Because Dimitri decided to forfeit.

Nobody really knows why, as he didn't really give an explanation. He had found most of the items on the scavenger hunt, but gave his answers to both Choco and David.

Choco and David had already found some answers themselves, but they used the ones Dimitri sent them as well.

So, Dimitri was expelled from Radish's School of Kik.

~

Dimitri's Stats

Number of Confessionals: 5

Number of Missed Challenges: 1

Number of Votes for him: 0

~

Thanks for participating, Dimitri!

He was a pretty nice villain. Guess he wasn't really a villain after all.

At some point he said "my only purpose here was to get rid of Hood and Alvin". Gg

~

Number of Confessionals This Challenge

Dimitri: 1

~

It's the finale

It's the finale. Who will win? Who will lose? Find out next time, on the epic conclusion of Radish's School of Kik!

Class dismissed!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist