[7] Challenge 2

Last time on the Radish Reunion comp, most of the thirty competitors saw each other again after over three years. Most people couldn't remember who anybody was, but there was a bunch of drama anyway. Radish Points and Rewards are back and better than ever. The theme was announced to be simply "chaos." There are also Wheels of Mystery that are spun sometimes, and the wheels gave Ryan a Headstart on the challenge and caused Aj to lose ten Radish Points. There was a side challenge to find Cole, but nobody could; and we also got a new contestant named Unknown and the contestants had to figure out their identity. Some alliances were definitely created, with some speculation about the Endventurers and the Fuckboys both making comebacks. Everyone decided that they hated the newcomer Ryan, especially Aj and Lana. They wanted to eliminate the 12 year old, but he—along with Glitch—earned immunity by winning the speed challenge that was trivia about Radish's Kik Comps. So most of the contestants decided that they feared the unknown, and voted them off. Unknown was eliminated, and nobody ever got to find out their real identity. Smh. What will happen next? Find out right now on the Radish Reunion Comp!

~~~

Remaining Competitors (29): Aj, Alvin, Andrew, Anna, Braxton, Cat, Chess, Collin, Dagger, Dark, Ender, Fall, Glitch, Jimmie, Kelsey, Kidd, Lana, Leo, Luna, Notus, Poke, Ryan, Rymle, Salix, Sky, Somus, Stab, Tech, Venn

~~~

The next challenge began pretty much right after the elimination, but first let's get through some of the drama.

Everyone was pretty proud of themselves for getting Unknown voted off, because they love to spite me. I was mad at everyone, so I gave them a really long challenge (but we'll talk about that later).

The contestants really wanted to know Unknown's identity since they were voted off, but I refused to tell them. The only thing I did confirm was that they were not me. The competitors speculated several potential identities for Unknown, including Cole, Tori, Tamer, Karim, and probably some other people. I did not answer them, and I never will. Cunts

A couple hours after the next challenge was announced, an anonymous public confession was sent, saying: "I feel like stirring the pot a little bit I'm in an alliance called the chosen ones and there's 8 of us so watch your back lame contestants Ryan and Lana."

Aj then sent a public confession that he meant to make anonymous saying: "the chosen name alliance is cringe but dm me for an alliance." An anonymous confession was sent immediately afterwards, saying "that was not me."

Awhile later there was one more public anonymous confession saying "the chosen ones have discussed and we feel like you guys aren't taking us serious enough we already have moles in some of your alliances so be careful what you say."

Nobody seems to know who sent these confessions about the "chosen ones", and nobody seems to know who the so-called chosen ones are.

That night we spun the Wheel of Mysteries for two more random contestants. Tech spun the Wheel of Fortune and also earned a headstart, while Salix spun the Wheel of Misfortune and was sent to jail. Of course, she's barely ever active, so she didn't even notice until like 24 hours later. Even then, she was able to escape prison for a few minutes because I forgot to change some permissions. Luckily the guards were able to contain her before she was able to escape entirely.

Anyway, there was kind of a lot of drama that happened during the challenge, but I don't think I remember enough of it. But I'll try.