[7] Challenge 8

Last time on The Radish Reunion Comp, Notus was eliminated for inactivity, and we played Pictionary! The winning team ended up being Santa's Hoes, and we randomly chose one of the other three teams to lose a member. Fate decided it hated The Chosen Imposters, and chose their team to lose a third member in a row. The competitors happily voted off Unknown for the second time. What spicy drama will happen today? Find out right now, on The Radish Reunion Comp!

~~~

Remaining Competitors (20):

Radish Peak High (5): Collin, Ender, Fall, Rymle, Sky

Santa's Hoes (6): Alvin, Dark, Luna, Poke, Somus, Stab

The Unified Homefront of Radish Land (6): Aj, Andrew, Anna, Dagger, Kidd, Leo

The Chosen Imposters (3): Glitch, Jimmie, Tech

~~~

Stab was both lucky and unlucky, because he was chosen to spin both wheels of mysteries. He gained another Minus One Vote from the wheel of fortune, and lost three Radish Points from the wheel of misfortune.

Then it was time for another twist. We informed the teams that the foreseeable future has been as foreseen as it could, and so the four teams were merged. Before this, we gave all the contestants' six colors, and they had to pick one (but they didn't know it was for teams). The colors were red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple. Every contestant that picked a primary color was on team 1, and every contestant that picked a secondary color was on team 2. Because they were picking the colors, it would be possible for the teams to be very uneven.

But somehow the competitors managed to keep the teams pretty even, although they weren't aware they were doing so. After everyone chose their colors, team 1 had 11 members, and team 2 had 9 members. Pretty close.

Team 1: Andrew, Anna, Collin, Dagger, Ender, Kidd, Luna, Rymle, Sky, Somus, Tech

Team 2: Aj, Alvin, Dark, Fall, Glitch, Jimmie, Leo, Poke, Stab

Their first challenge as teams was something we have never done before: they had to come up with a name and picture for their team.

But, the twist this time was that they couldn't use original ideas; they had to merge the previous team's names and only incorporate elements from the two teams' pictures into their new picture. Team 1 had to merge Radish Peak High and Santa's Hoes, while team 2 had to merge The Unified Homefront Of Radish Land and The Chosen Imposters.

Team 1 discussed a few ideas at first, but couldn't decide on a name. They ended up making a straw poll with all their different name options to see what their teammates liked best. But Anna didn't set it up right, and people were allowed to vote multiple times. There ended up being over 17 votes in the poll, and there are only 11 members on their team. Dagger volunteered to draw their team picture again (she also drew the UHORL pic). She worked on it all day and sent progress pictures as she went. Everyone approved of everything she was doing and gave her lots of encouragement. Dagger finished their drawing and submitted it with about an hour left.

Team 2 was a very different story. Fall came up with their team name herself and then began drawing pretty much immediately. Dark, Aj, Poke, and Jimmie gave a few words of advice on her rough draft and also discussed a few other name ideas. Alvin and Glitch showed up a bit later and gave more input on the drawing as Fall updated them with progress pics. Alvin asked if he could help with the lighting and shading, and Fall allowed it. The two of them finished their team picture with about 13 hours left in the challenge.