[5] Challenge 12

Last time, on Radish's Kik Arcade-

Wait lmao the last chapter was yesterday do we even need a recap

Probably

I'll do it

Last time, on Radish's Kik Arcade, there were tense times. Tension was building up with the Endventurers and Collie (Collin and Cole), big plays were being made, and interesting words were being said. The challenge was to create a picture for the board game that each team created. Cole ended up sending in a "Saive the Whailes" one for Pretty Purple Pixels, sabotaging the team. It was close, but Glorious Greens won, and PPP had to vote someone off. Cole had the most votes, but a Vote Turn Around was used, so Thomas was eliminated. What crazy twists will happen next? Let's find out right now.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Pretty Purple Pixels (7)
Stab, Kelsey, Cole, Collin, Poke, JT, Ry

Glorious Greens (9)
Naomi, Glitch, Jimmie, Sky, Anna, Tech, Dagger, Cheshire, Cookie

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

BUCKLE UP Y'ALL CAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE AN INSANE RIDE

Jk not a lot happened actually.

Right after Thomas was voted off, Cole went to the Pretty Purple Pixels chat and apologized to JT, basically saying that he was next. JT seemed chill about it, they had a few drinks, it was a fun time. Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Collin and Cole started talking about how Collin tried to go for Cole multiple times. It started to become clear that Cole was going for another person: Collin. He apologized, Collin seemed chill, Cole was emotionally distressed, they saluted each other, I saluted them both, it was a fun time.

Then the next patch of drama happened right before the speed challenge

Now, I wasn't there to actually witness it (I was doing important host things), but from what a few witnesses told me, apparently it involved the Endventurers kicking out Tech, Sky, and Glitch all based off of suspicions. And some people (AKA Collin and Cole), didn't like that, so they started another mild verbal riot.

Anywho, challenge time.

The speed challenge was similar to the first speed challenge: I gave 3 hints about a board game, and the players had to guess what board game I was talking about. If they got it correctly, they earned a point. Here are a few examples:

- Money
- Places
- Friendship destroyer

That was Monopoly.

- Mystery
- Murder
- Cards