[5] Challenge 11

First off I'd like to apologize about how late this update is. It's a Rebel thing.

K anywho.

Last time on Radish's Kik Arcade, I, Rebel, took over. Tood was exposed for rigging the competitions, so he's taking a break. The challenge still went on as planned: both teams had to create a board game summary. It was close, but in the end, the Glorious Greens won. The Pretty Purple Pixels had to vote someone off. At the elimination, a vote reveal was played, which meant that I had to reveal who voted for who. However, that didn't change the fact that a double vote was also purchased, and Venn was sent home. What insane events are going to happen next? Find out right now, on Radish's Kik Arcade!

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Pretty Purple Pixels (8)
Stab, Kelsey, Cole, Collin, Poke, JT, Thomas, Ry

Glorious Greens (9)
Naomi, Glitch, Jimmie, Sky, Anna, Tech, Dagger, Cheshire, Cookie

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

After elimination, Cole started going off about how voting off Venn was a bad choice and that Thomas was the real target, stating that he's going to "flush us all out". Thomas defended himself and said that he didn't understand why Cole hated him. Cole reminded us that he was tricked by Thomas multiple times (once including Val). Then it turned to dissing on the EV (Endventurers). Somewhere in the middle of that, Glitch started raging about how people shouldn't just vote for who they're told to vote for.

There was a lot of arguing and debating, but then I had an idea.

Epic rap battles.

They rap out their arguments.

It was actually quite funny. Collin, Glitch, Cole, Thomas, and Kelsey were the ones who rapped, while Chess and Poke just chilled in the background.

Since it kept continuing, and I didn't want the chat to overflow, I gave them one final rap, and then I would announce who won the contest, and who also gets a radish point.

Final raps:

Poke:

DUCKS

Thank you, Poke.

Chess:

I'm a potato.

Such creativity.

Collin:

You're done. But this pretty fun. So I've got more for you son. You think you are number one but you're just done.

I should call you number two because your like Shi.... I mean poo.

So your time to rap is no more because you are just a bore. So I'm going to hit you with a golf club and say FORE.

So before I go I'll hit you with a hoe. That will be the final blow

I like the hoe part.

Cole:

What in trying to say is we dont have to act this way, dont be afraid to make a move because ur to afraid,welcome to the arcade, u got one life so enjoys your stay, we are all here for the ride, not for your sodium chloride, so dont be blind as stevie wonder, and dont give into the thunder, if there is one way i can leave it, wait until a serve up my next dish, order with whatever side, ill give ur chicken because u got fried

Tbh he made me hungry.

Thomas:

I am dead
I am dead
Eat only natural whole grain bread