{CLOSED} Kik Comp 4 Signups

I hate life

K so sign up for my fourth Kik competition!

Signups are a little different this time, though.

As most of you know, this season will have partners instead of teams. The two of you will work together to complete the challenges.

You must pick your own partner.

I strongly advise you to choose someone in the same or a similar time zone as you.

If they're not in the same time zone as you, I suggest no more than a 4 hour difference.

If you are in a drastically different time zone than your partner, discussing challenges and working together on them will be extremely difficult.

So please choose someone in the same or similar time zone as you. Thank you!

To sign up, both you and your chosen partner must Kik me that you are signing up. Also tell me your Wattpad username, who your partner is, and what time it is at the time you are sending the message.

You must sign up by March 8th, 2017. The first challenge begins Friday night, March 10th (Saturday morning on the 11th if you're not in America). That gives you about a month to sign up.

Can't find a partner?

You can still sign up! Just kik me your Wattpad username and what time it is at the time you are sending the message, and tell me you can't find a partner. I will find a partner in the same or similar time zone for you!

Being by yourself for this comp is not allowed.

If you have participated in any of the previous comps, you may participate again, as long as you find a partner. I probably already know your Wattpad username and time zone, unless they have changed since the previous comps.

If you cannot be on Kik for a little while at least once every day (few exceptions allowed), please do not sign up. Inactive players make the comps uninteresting.

You may still sign up if you are in a different country than me. I've had people all around the globe participate in these things.

I will work challenges around school and activities as best as I can. Some challenges give you several days to complete them, so if you are not around when I announce a challenge, you can come back when you are not busy and complete the challenge then.

Some challenges, however, are speed challenges, and are done in half an hour or so. These are usually on weekends. You should try to attend as many of these as possible, but it's okay if you miss a few.

But, if you miss three challenges in a row, you are automatically eliminated.

You do not have to have read any of my books to participate, although I suggest reading this one and the "Total Drama Minecraft" series, because there may be trivia challenges based on them.

The prize for winning the comp will be a shoutout from me, being mentioned in my bio, and being followed by me, as well as something else I haven't told any of the victors yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There will be a theme for this comp, but I will not announce it until right before the comp begins. All you need to know is that you must find a partner to sign up.

I already have a cohost, so please do not ask to be one.

If you have any questions, feel free to Kik or private message me.

Remember, you must find a partner (in the same or similar time zone as you) and sign up by March 8, 2017.

Hope you can join!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist