[4] Challenge 6

Last time on The Radish Nations, the delegates had to draw an outline of the country I said. The country that had the most best drawings won immunity. Sky won in a tiebreaker against Anna, and Sky Blue Republic earned immunity. After everyone voted, it was close, but Vaprid Realms had the most votes. So, Dagger and Jay were eliminated. Before Jay was removed, he revealed that Aj--whose alliance had targeted him--had been betrayed by his own partner, Anna. What dramatic drama will occur this time? Find out right now, on The Radish Nations!

~~~

Remaining Countries (8):
Deolark (Leo/Dark)
Emeraldia (Andrew/Ry)
Galastaria (Aj/Anna)
Lorien (Stab/Poke)
Minetopia (Braxton/Star)
Navire (Cheshire/Izzie)
Republic of Demolition (Collin/Echo)
Sky Blue Republic (Blue/Sky)

~~~

The delegates had five days to create a national anthem for their country, based on an existing song. The best national anthem would win immunity, and the delegates would vote for which country would be nuked next.

Aj asked if he could switch partners because Anna had betrayed him by telling Jay he was being targeted. Anna didn't seem too sad, she just asked "do you really hate me that much?" I told Aj switching partners was not allowed, and he said he couldn't wait until the merge.

But who said there was a merge
(͡°_ʖ ͡°)

The next day, Dark accused Cheshire of betraying him. He started yelling at her, but Cheshire was confused because she had only ever betrayed the tomato alliance (the Andrew thing). Ry tried telling Dark to calm down, and Cheshire was still bewildered. Dark kept yelling (aka typing in all caps).

But then he said "happy early April Fools!"

Lmao I thought that was hilarious. He was pranking them the whole time.

No other drama occurred in the main chat until after the challenge ended. In fact, barely anyone spoke in the main chat until then. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, the challenge was over, and all eight countries sent in their anthems. Here they are:

Minetopia (Braxton and Star)
(to the tune of "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons)

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones Enough to make my system blow Welcome to the minetopia, to the minetopia Welcome to the minetopia, to the minetopia Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive"

Sky Blue Republic (Sky and Blue)
(to the tune of "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten)

"Like a white cloud
That is floating
In the blue skies
And is inspiring

Like how a single coin
Can make a man successful
I might be only average
But I can make a big change

And all those things we didn't say
Many thoughts inside our brain
We will scream it out today
Can you hear our Sky Blue this time?

This is the Sky Blue
Republic Sky Blue
The country that's ours

Our power's loaded!
Starting right now, we'll be strong
This is our fight song
And we don't really care if few countries believes
'Cause we just know we are so proud of it