[3] Challenge 9

Last time on A Radish Christmas, the contestants had to say a Christmas related word that starts with the letter I said. The person with the most points at the end of the alphabet was Thomas, and he chose Naomi to have immunity with him. After voting, Cheshire was eliminated. What thrills and chills will the contestants get this time? Find out right now, on A Radish Christmas!

~~~

Remaining Contestants (9): Thomas, Alvin, Kelsey, Glitch, Naomi, Izzie, Anna, Jimmie, Jay

~~~

The next challenge of the merge was our traditional Find the Comment challenge! Rebel commented something related to reindeer somewhere on "A Minecraft Story" with her other account, and the contestants had to find it and pm me what it said. The last person to find it would be eliminated.

We have done this challenge every season so far. It is always on "A Minecraft Story" because that book has 100 parts, and it's difficult to find a comment in there.

The comment was on Author's Note 3 of "A Minecraft Story". Rebel commented it with her account called @-GamerGirl44-, because none of the contestants are following it, so they can't go through their news feed to find it.

The comment said "My brother's friend's neighbor's sister's pet goldfish was run over by a reindeer 😢"

The contestants that were here at the time immediately went searching for the comment.

Glitch found it first, with Thomas coming in for a close second. Anna found it a few minutes later, with Jay and Jimmie close behind.

About 20 minutes later, Alvin found the comment. Izzie did soon after.

Now there were only two contestants who hadn't found it, Kelsey and Naomi. The next person to find it would be safe.

And the next person to find it was Naomi.

Since she was last, Kelsey was eliminated.

~~~

Kelsey's Stats
Number of Confessionals: 18
Number of Missed Challenges: 3
Number of Votes: 0
Previous Team: Xmas Squad{2}
Place: 9th

~~~

Thanks for participating, Kelsey!

Everyone was sad to see her go.

Also, before Kelsey was eliminated, Alvin kept saying Anna was flirting with me whenever she spoke, even though it was obvious she wasn't. What is he trying to accomplish here?

Also also, did you know the only non-newbies left are Thomas, Alvin, and Jay? :0

K cool

~~~

Number of Confessionals
Kelsey: 2

~~~

Eight remain

Eight remain. What more do I have in store for the contestants? Will the newbies overpower the previous contestants? Will Alvin quit shipping people? And will we find out who has that immunity Santa? Find out next time (or don't), on A Radish Christmas!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist