[4] Challenge 14 (Finale)

Last time on The Radish Nations, the delegates had to complete the fourth traditional Wattpad Scavenger Hunt. Collin tried to sabotage me by sending fake screenshots of me trying to rig the comp to the Kikolution chat, and most people believed him until my explanation last chapter. After the remaining delegates completed the Wattpad Scavenger Hunt, Stab had the least items correct. So, South Lorien was nuked, and Stab was eliminated. It's the final two. Who will win? Ry or Leo? Find out right now, on the epic conclusion of The Radish Nations!

~~~

Final Countries (2):
North Deolark (Leo)
South Emeraldia (Ry)

~~~

Before we begin, here are Stab's last words:

Gg

Leo and Ry were both nervous about the finale. But it was time to announce it.

Each of them received one of my book series. Ry got the "Minecraft Story" series, and Leo got the "Total Drama Minecraft Series". They had three days to collect evidence on why that book series was better than the one their opponent received.

Then, they would have to debate. Just like in the Untied Nations, they had to formally debate their subject using the evidence they collected.

(at least, I think the UN does that)

Not much happened in the three days besides the two collecting evidence. Unless they didn't collect any. Idk.

Before the finale, Ry told Leo she was sure he would do great. Leo said he was sure Ry would do greater.

Then it was debate time.

I added Rebel to the chat to help judge, since she's more unbiased about the contestants because she hasn't been there.

There were supposed to be three judges, but the finale was at 6am for Yuri and he wasn't awake. I tried calling him to wake him up, but it didn't work. Rip.

So it was just me and Rebel to judge the debate.

Leo went first, then Ry, then Leo, then Ry, etc.

I am going to copy and paste their entire debate here:

~

Leo: "Total Drama Minecraft?

It has that passion. It has that exciting even though it's cringey. It's got that 'omg why so dumb lmao' thing. We also have that relatable stuff we can't find with AMS. A overprotective mom. A wimpy kid. The cool boys. The nerds. The good girl. The good turns bad. The overprotective family. Who can't relate? (I do relate especially school and family)"