Chapter eighteen : I don't know you.

Maya

He carries me upstairs to his bedroom and he lays me on his bed. He lifts up my dress and his tongue comes in contact with my clit which causes my back to shoot up in the air. I grab a fist full of his hair as I let out a satisfied moan. What this man can do with his tongue is amazing. Right before I am about to cum he stops.

"Ugh! Dante stop!" I now say annoyed and roll my eyes. He's so annoying, why can't he just let me cum?

He flips me over lifts up my ass and smacks it hard which causes me to whimper.

"Watch your attitude. But, since you got me a deal with the Chinese Mafia I'll let it slide and show you how happy I am," He says.

He now gets off of the bed and I stay in position. Suddenly he grabs my wrists and handcuffs them over my head. Then he slips inside of me hard
which makes me moan loud. He thrust inside of me fast for a little while and then goes slower, all of that while he keeps hitting my spot. I'm breathing heavy and I can't take control of how loud I am anymore.

He takes off the handcuffs and now I'm on top. He holds me by my hips and I slide down on top of him. I place my hands on his chest for support and ride him. I've never been on top, mainly because I don't do relationships or one-night stands. My head rolls back in my neck as I ride him. I feel my orgasm building up and I moan louder.

"Hold it," He says and looks me in my eyes. I bite my lip and try to slow down but he keeps going fast by pushing and pulling my hips up and down. His hands slide over my back as he starts breathing heavier too.

"Please..." I beg him as I can't hold it anymore.

"Cum," He says and my orgasm rips me apart, I ride through my orgasm and I feel Dante cum too. I don't use birth control since my body basically handles it.

I get off of him and he gets up. I'm breathing heavy and he holds out his hand. I grab it and we walk to the shower. He turns on the shower and grabs my waist. I give him a kiss on the lips and smile. Isn't it weird how I used to hate him and now I'm getting in the shower with him after sex?

The water is hot enough and I get in. The hot water runs over my body and Dante gets in now too. He stands behind me and his big arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and get loose from his grip and grab the body wash to wash him. I grab the loofah and don't say anything, I just wash him. I begin with his arms and go over his tattoos, I see the word temerario on his bicep.

"What does temerario mean?" I ask him and look at him.

"It means daredevil in Italian. My grandmother used to call me that," He says. I smile, that's sweet. I think it's nice he's letting me in more.

"What's your grandmother's name?" I ask him.

"Sofia," He replies. I just nod and keep washing him and admiring his tattoos. He keeps telling me the meanings of them whenever I ask and I love that.

"My turn," He says and turns me around. He washes my back and my ass, of course. He smacks it and it makes me laugh. He washes the rest of my body and it feels really nice actually.

I want to turn off the shower but he stops me. He gets on one knee and I look at him weirdly.

"You thought I was done with you?" He now says with a raised eyebrow.