Chapter twenty nine : Steamy shower

Hey guys, I just quickly wanted to let you guys know that for everyone who is reading my book right now I love you so much. I've been struggling with mental health for years and you guys literally make my day by reading and leaving comments. You guys have no idea how much effect you guys have on me by reading my book, thank you.

Maya.

All of the excitement flows over my body causing me to smile wide. I am quick to take
off Dante's shirt and I want to walk to the bathroom to finish changing and get into the bathtub but he stops me.

"Strip naked in front of me," He says and I do as I am told. I don't feel nervous or shy yet I feel sexy and confident. Dante makes me forget about my big problem with Mateo for a moment which I really like, he has that effect on me without even knowing what is troubling me.

I take off my black bra and matching thong. I look at him while doing so. He eyes me and I can tell he is really turned on by it. When I'm completely naked, I walk into the bathroom and notice that the bathtub is filled and the water is covered with foam. There are a couple of candles lit up and I am really surprised since Dante isn't usually romantic in small ways like these. I smile at how everything looks and I feel Dante's hands on my waist. I let go of his grip and walk over to the sink to put my hair up in a high bun since I don't want to get it messy.

He stands behind me and I notice he isn't wearing his clothes anymore. He looks at me
and his hands slide over my body, making me breathe heavy. I've missed his touch, I've kept him in the dark for sharing too much information about us to his father that should be kept in private.

"Are you going to stop sharing that type of information with people?" I ask him referring to what he told his father. He frowns at me signaling he doesn't know what I am talking about. I turn around and look up at him.

"You told your father business about us that should've been kept private, you did the same with Xavier and Yasmin and that I could accept but this is your father, Dante. I don't want to be seen like that with him," I explain to him and he sighs.

"Maya, I understand that but really, he forgot about it," Dante now assures me and now I am the one to sigh.

"But you still shouldn't have done that," I tell him and he kisses me on my forehead.

"I know," He answers me shortly. "I have learned my lesson, you've been teasing me for days. I'm going to remind you just how good I can make you feel," He tells me.

I don't say anything but I just kiss him, causing him to gracefully accept it. I moan into the kiss and he bites my lower lip, I feel myself getting wetter, he grabs my boob and squeezes it hard while still kissing me. I move my hand down his body and down his V-line, making him groan. I move my hand over his dick and he now breaks the kiss and turns me around. I now face the mirror and he gives me a harsh smack on my ass before rubbing my clit.

I moan loud and bite my lip to stop myself from any further loud moaning but I fail when he slides a finger inside of me. I quickly use my hands as support by putting my hands on the sink. He hits my spot and this is what makes me lose the support, my arms basically give up and I almost fall. I hear Dante chuckle and he looks at me in the mirror. Now I use my elbows for support since it's much easier.

"Look at me," He demands. I close my eyes and bite my lip, focussing on the pleasure but not listening to what Dante said. He gives me a smack on my ass reminding me to listen. I do as he says and he smirks, noticing I'm having trouble controlling my moans.