Chapter nineteen : Making up.

Maya.

The kiss slowly gets heated and I want to pull back but he lays me down and towers over me. I grab his neck and kiss him again. I now flip us over and kiss him on his chest. I kiss my way down and open up his jeans. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Please? Sir," I say and smirk. He smirks proud and I take off his boxers. I take him in my mouth and begin to suck eagerly. I feel his hand on my head as he pushes it down. I take him all in my mouth slowly and I hear him cuss under his breath. I kind of feel proud and keep sucking. I keep sucking faster and not too soon faster I feel his warm cum in my mouth.

I swallow it knowing he finds it hot. He pulls me back up and kisses me. He now flips me around aggressively, pulls my ass up by pulling up my hips, and smacks my ass hard making me whimper loud.

"Dante..." But I get cut off by another smack. I gasp and grab the pillow tight.

"Count with me and thank me, Maya," He says. Thank him? I have never done that before. I assume this is my punishment for screaming at him and cussing him out. I didn't let him explain and so I could understand why he would want to punish him.

He smacks me hard which makes me inhale sharply and I just decide to do what he says. "One, thank you, sir," I whimper. My butt stings already but I can't help but like it. I like when he dominates me like this. When he's rough and takes control.

He gives me 15 in total and I'm pretty sure my ass is burning red right now, it's fine I don't mind. It hurts but that's fine. I feel so small and I don't know what to do right now so I just stay in position.

"You look so beautiful, lying here like this," He says and rubs my ass. I honestly think this is so much fun and I want to keep doing it. He changed me, in a good way. I used to find plain sex good enough but now I cannot imagine anything else than the sex me and Dante have.

Because I'm on my stomach and my face is facing the bedframe, I can't see what he's doing. I feel his tongue licking my clit and I moan loud while I arch my back. My goodness, his tongue is fucking magic.

"Tell me who you belong to," He says shortly and goes back to eating me out. I struggle to find the words because the feeling is so intense.

"You! I belong to you," I say but it comes out like a moan. Normally I would never say this to anyone but I just forget about it because he makes me feel so fucking good. I don't feel as if I don't want a relationship with anyone anymore.

He now stops and I feel a slightly disappointed feeling but that feeling stops really fast when he starts talking.

"Yea, you fucking do," He says and thrusts his dick against my spot hard which causes me to moan loud. He keeps hitting against my spot again I feel nothing but pleasure anymore. I arch my back hard and my eyes roll back in my head.

He pulls out and turns me around roughly but my hands are still tied and I just want to touch him. Now we're in missionary.

"Dante, take the cuffs off," I say.

"Was that a demand?" He says and grabs my jaw. I look at him. He's so hot when he does that.

"Please?" I ask him and he takes them off and thrusts inside me again, hard. This is so sexy.

"Dante!" I moan loud as I scratch my nails into his back. He throws the handcuffs somewhere in the room and I feel my hands on his chest immediately. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull his face in my neck.

"Fuck, baby. You're so sexy," He groans and I giggle softly. I like it when he compliments me during this. Must be a praise kink.

"Harder, please," I whine. The pleasure is too much and I feel like he's going slower now to punish me.