Chapter forty five : His touch.

Maya.

As soon as the words have left my mouth, his head shoots back so he can look at me. I bite my lip nervously.

"You shouldn't have said that sweetheart," He says with a warning tone. He gets off the bed and undresses. I do the same. To my surprise, he doesn't climb back to the bed but walks to our dresser. He gets out a black tie and tosses it to me.

"You're going to put that in your mouth and you won't make a sound, understood?" He asks. I bite my lip and nod. I grab the tie and put it in my mouth. He walks back to our bed and climbs on top of me. My hands rest on his shoulders. "Don't take your eyes off of me," I nod again.

It's been forever since I've had him. I need him.

"Spread your legs for me, love," He says. I feel butterflies in my stomach when he calls me love. I spread my legs.

"Dante!" I let out a muffled moan because of the tie when I feel his tongue on my clit. My back shoots up in the air and I pull on the sheets. A wave of pleasure flows through me that feels so good. He sucks on my clit and now my eyes roll in the back of my head too. It feels like I'm high on ecstasy.

"I'm gonna come, Dante," I whisper as I feel my orgasm building up.

"You don't need to ask for permission," He says. He speeds up, and licks my clit faster. I feel his finger slide inside of me.

"Oh my fucking..." I moan and soon after, I feel my orgasm rush through me. I missed this. I missed him. Everything he did, everything he said, everything he made me feel.

"Just like that," He says. When I come down from my high, I turn us over so that now I'm on top. I didn't want to wait another second with him. I needed to have him, again.

"Baby, relax," He says chuckling. "We've got time."

"I just want you so bad," I say. I don't think I've ever been like this with Dante, and by the look on his face, he loves it. He licks his lip.

I begin to ride him slowly. It feels romantic and sexy. I love the way his body feels, his touch on mine makes my heart melt. He grabs my hips and starts to go faster with me. I love it when he takes control and I love it that he hasn't lost it, even after everything.

Of course, things are different but they feel the same as well.

I roll my head back as I hear his groans that fill up the room. They're so sexy. All that is left to head are our moans of pleasure and our bodies that sync in with each other.

"I've missed this so fucking much," Dante groans.

"Me too," I whisper. I hear his groans get louder, causing my orgasm to build up. His groans are so incredibly sexy. They're deep and they get stuck in your mind and they won't leave.

"Dante, I want to come," I moan.

"I'm sure you remember what you have to do if you want it so badly," He says. He hasn't lost his dominating side. Check, another thing I missed about him. I hated the fact that I hated him for so long. I just didn't know who he was and what we went through. I forgot about everyone.

"Can I come?" I ask him, but I don't hear a response and suddenly I remember what the frustration is like, I hate it. "Please Dante"

"Beg," He says. I don't feel like I can hold it anymore. The word 'beg' didn't make it any better. I loved it when he was this dominating and rough with me, but now that I was pregnant, I knew we had to limit ourselves. Even though I didn't really like that.

"Please! I really can't hold it anymore," I plead. He grabs my throat and pulls me in close.

"Come, my love," He says. I shoot back up as I let myself go, I can't control my moans anymore or how loud they are. I feel Dante come inside of me really soon after. I feel high on XTC—the feeling is so amazing. His warm body on mine. His touch feels like home. That's what he feels like.