45- The Idea Of Me.

Stretching both her arms, Athanasia had finally finished studying. She let out a groan as she fell backwards, her back softly landing on the delicate cushions she has placed. Staring at the ceiling, letting the realization of finishing studying sink in, taking a breather and feeling that sense of achievement, but this was all interrupted when her phone began ringing. She had long forgotten about her phone, but that call did make her remember the existence of it. "Nette?" She read it out loud and answered the call.

"Hey, Athy." From the other side of the phone, Athanasia could hear the wind blowing and the light sniffles from Jeanette.

"Are you okay?" Athanasia asked, now sitting properly.

Jeanette giggled, "Yeah, I'm just walking to the entrance of the house, it's kind of cold." She said. "There's a chance of rain tomorrow."

Athanasia hummed as a reply to her, slightly nodding her head.

"Oh right, I called to say, did Ijekiel send you a message? Like a text or anything?" Jeanette asked as soon as she remembered.

Athanasia furrowed her brows, "That's a weird thing to ask someone, and for some reason it doesn't seem like a good thing. Did you push him to do something?" Athanasia put Jeanette on speaker as she checked her notifications.

"I might've accidentally said something...? I'm sure it's nothing too bad..." Jeanette waited for a second before saying, "Right?"

"He asked me if I'm free tomorrow." Athanasia said and sighed.

"Good!" Jeanette replied enthusiastically.

"I'm not free tomorrow." Athanasia clarified. "What do you mean good?" She huffed and flopped down on her bed.

"I meant good as in take it as an opportunity to break up with him. Let's be honest, the more you push it aside, the more of a burden it is. Plus, if we keep dragging it and not doing anything, you'll be the one in trouble." Jeanette said. "It's been so long since you guys have started dating. Like.. 4 months?!" She added.

"...True." Athanasia stared at her ceiling, thinking about everything for a moment. "Still I shouldn't cancel a plan to just break up with ijekiel." She finally decided.

Jeanettes exasperated sigh was clearly heard. "No, you're saying that 'cause you're scared. Let's just go with the plan we have been talking about. If you proceed, I proceed, then boom." She made the plan seem so easy to do, however, if you were in that position and under the pressure of proceeding the plan, it wouldn't be as easy as said.

"It isn't easy!" Athanasia reiterated.

"Okay let's practice." Jeanette said.

"..." Athanasia burst out laughing. "Fine, I'm breaking up with you."

"Yes! It's as simple as that!"

"You can't be serious right now."

"..." Jeanette went silent, since she was actually serious about it.

"Nette, come on."

"Athy, come on!"

"...Okay fine, but if anything goes wrong I'm running away." Athanasia said, she was not joking when she said that.

"Don't be a pussy. Just say what you have to say then excuse yourself like a badass." Jeanette tried changing Athanasia's mind by giving her a better thing to do instead of running away.

"I guess that could work too." Athanasia mumbled and began texting Ijekiel.

"You don't have to stress it out, I'll be there for Ijekiel."