34- Truth Is Better Concealed.

With the clack of the door that meant that Athanasia had left, everyone's eyes were on Lucas. It was silent, even San and Evangeline who are usually loud were quiet just staring at the older male.

Iara broke the silence with a sigh and grabbed Lucas's wrist. "I need to talk to you. You guys don't follow us. If I see you eavesdropping I'll cancel this outing." Iara glared at them all and in response, all of them turned to Lawrence who just smirked and shrugged.

Lucas stood in his place, not moving. It's as if his feet were glued to the floor. "I don't want to." He sharply spoke, not wanting to have a conversation with Iara. Iara might seem all lovely and adorable but she is scary.

Iara rolled her eyes and dragged Lucas with an unexpected immense force. "You'll follow me whether you like it or not." She kept dragging him and panting. "Damn, come on move! My back will become sore." She entered a room and closed the door behind her. She seated herself on the bed and laid down, groaning. "Holy shit, I need my well-being for next week, you know."

Lucas sat on the ground and looked up at her. "Next week?" He questioned and made himself comfortable on the floor.

Iara sat up with a smile. "Glad you asked! I'm finally going on my long awaited honeymoon." Iara stared at Lucas who stared back at her.

"Oh, did Lawrence hyung finally finish the work he had?" Lucas finally spoke up after examining Iara's face.

"Yes, look, I knew you remembered." She spoke with an enthusiastic tone.

Lucas tilted his head to the side. "Wasn't your wedding like last week? Such a shame you married a corporate man, now your honeymoon is 1 week late." He shrugged and smiled behind his hand, knowing he was changing the subject.

Iara pouted and grumbled. "But he is so cute and like so worth it. I hone- Hey, wait! Stop changing the subject." She caught on pretty quickly compared to the other times Lucas done this. Iara was the kind of person to blabber about a subject If given the chance, and she would forget what she wanted to talk about.

Lucas chuckled and sighed. "Oh come on. Let's talk about you. Where are you going for your honeymoon? I'll not see you for 2 weeks, come on. I need to talk to my dear Iara before she leaves." He kept on trying to change the subject, not wanting to bring up what happened between him and Athanasia.

Iara didn't buy any of the things he said, therefore she started bombarding him with questions he didn't expect. "What's up with the heels that were outside your door? I bet you guys kissed. Did you say you disliked her? Why is she here? You guys probably f-" She was unable to continue her sentence due to Lucas hitting her with a pillow.

"No, no, no. You got it all wrong. Stop blabbering. You're speaking nonsense. Stop assuming. You don't know what happened." He slumped himself on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. He threw his arms over his eyes and exhaled before answering her questions. "We did NOT kiss, that's for sure. Me? Kissing her? Never in a million years." He scoffed then proceeded to roll his eyes.

Iara suppressed a rising giggle and made her way to the couch that Lucas was laying on. She rested herself on the outside back of the couch, eyeing Lucas who felt weird because of the stares he was getting from the pink haired female. "Explain the heels."

Lucas took his arm off of his eyes and squinted his eyes at Iara before answering her. "I'll give you a quick brief of what happened, so you won't have to ask separate questions. She got drunk, I got her home despite her yelling that I'm a kidnapper. How rude. I mean, she did make a foolery out of herself, I'll give her that. I didn't take her to her house because I don't know where it's located. I didn't see any of her friends around to take her home, so I took it upon myself to drive her home." He paused for a couple of seconds to take in Iara's expression, who was listening attentively. "Well, then I told her to get out of the car, she didn't. I kind of left her there, but then she jumped on my back and somehow fell asleep, so I'm guessing her heels fell at that time when I was struggling to put in my pin. Nothing sexual nor romantic happened. Get your head out of the gutter, Iara." He huffed and turned his head the other way, not facing Iara.